***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 hours ago, smokin george said:

Morning! It's a chilly one out there and we really haven't had that many days like it sofar. They have a severe storm warning for the area and hope they're right for once.

Lots of wind with it which means it will be blown all over the place instead of being laid down like we need. 

https://weather.gc.ca/warnings/report_e.html?on11#2009148401699908559202001160503ws1171cwto

Just now, ckf said:

Morning asswipes :bc:   Currently sunny and -4°F.

What is up with your avi?  Lose a bet to AMG?

Still dark here but another warm day.  It's been a relatively warm winter which is why we have record snow.  Supposed to be 30's all weekend .  I've been able to ride in minimal gear all year so far.   Nice!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What is up with your avi?  Lose a bet to AMG?

Still dark here but another warm day.  It's been a relatively warm winter which is why we have record snow.  Supposed to be 30's all weekend .  I've been able to ride in minimal gear all year so far.   Nice!

No lost bets. I'm just trying to get a head start on where TB12 will be playing next year :news:

talk is him going to TN now,  doesn't make sense to me as I'd take Tannehill at this point over an over the hill QB

Would make sense to go to a no income tax state esp with the total household income so TN or Vegas Raiders would work for that.  

• Like 1

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I don't see that happening

More likely to the Chargers or the Titans,  but Raiders are a possibility.  I don't think he will be in a Pats uniform when he suits up next season. He left the Pats fucked at the position when he went above Bill and got Kraft to get rid of Jimmy  G 

Just now, ckf said:

More likely to the Chargers or the Titans,  but Raiders are a possibility.  I don't think he will be in a Pats uniform when he suits up next season. He left the Pats fucked at the position when he went above Bill and got Kraft to get rid of Jimmy  G 

yup,  douche but still the GOAT

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

talk is him going to TN now,  doesn't make sense to me as I'd take Tannehill at this point over an over the hill QB

Would make sense to go to a no income tax state esp with the total household income so TN or Vegas Raiders would work for that.  

As much as I hate to admit it...he's just an average QB that could be helpful in bringing up a young QB.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  douche but still the GOAT

He knew what he was doing. The Pats either pay up, or he leaves and it takes several years to rebuild. The ultimate FU after taking one for the team for all of those years. I kind of like it :dunno: