• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Wut, you think that's funny?  

GO TO PM NOW!!!!!!1!1!1!!!!!

Is there anyone on here , you won't give a reach around to? :dunno:

:snack:

You'll never get one!!!1!1117799000

• Haha 1

The last day of warm temps here for a bit (30’s). A few days ahead that get into the double negative digits.  1-12 inches of snow expected today/tomorrow.  

What a great start to December we are having!  Sleds are grappling all day long.  Feels like January.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The last day of warm temps here for a bit (30’s). A few days ahead that get into the double negative digits.  1-12 inches of snow expected today/tomorrow.  

What a great start to December we are having!  Sleds are grappling all day long.  Feels like January.

Our warmup and rain starts tomorrow. Flash freeze by Wednesday....skating and hockey lessons to follow :wall:

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Our warmup and rain starts tomorrow. Flash freeze by Wednesday....skating and hockey lessons to follow :wall:

yep 0 here now and supposed high 50/s tomorrow. Then everything turning to a sheet of ice mid week.

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

45° today. 49° and rain tomorrow. Then back down into the mid 20s and teens Tue-Thur.  Then almost 40° on Friday. :flush:

I just saw on our extended forecast that we were going to warm back up next weekend. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I just saw on our extended forecast that we were going to warm back up next weekend. 

So far, the weather guessers have been spot on.  I hope they continue to be right.  January and February we will get dumped on here.  :bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smokin george said:

The driveway is a sheet of ice fk.

Pouring rain out now and about +-6-7 degrees. Pretty warm here yesterday and last nigh as well. The melting snow off the roof was keeping my downspouts busy.

I'll be surprised if there's a stitch of snow left anywhere here after today? :sad: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, irv said:

Pouring rain out now and about +-6-7 degrees. Pretty warm here yesterday and last nigh as well. The melting snow off the roof was keeping my downspouts busy.

I'll be surprised if there's a stitch of snow left anywhere here after today? :sad: 

same here , yet still plenty of snow

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

same here , yet still plenty of snow

None of our trails were open but they were packing in hopes of saving what we had. If it's raining out in Port Perry like it is here, then I don't think that packing is going to do much good?

Suppose to turn a bit colder the rest of the week but back into +4 and more rain for Friday. I was thinking we'd have a white Christmas for sure and a good chance of riding before then but now it's not even looking good for either one. This is my son's last week of College until early January, so I was hoping we'd be able to get out for a few local rides together. :sad:https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-149_metric_e.html

1 hour ago, irv said:

None of our trails were open but they were packing in hopes of saving what we had. If it's raining out in Port Perry like it is here, then I don't think that packing is going to do much good?

Suppose to turn a bit colder the rest of the week but back into +4 and more rain for Friday. I was thinking we'd have a white Christmas for sure and a good chance of riding before then but now it's not even looking good for either one. This is my son's last week of College until early January, so I was hoping we'd be able to get out for a few local rides together. :sad:https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-149_metric_e.html

We still have 4-6" of wet snow on the lawn. The driveway is wet slop which will keep the gravel in place once it freezes back up. The rail trail should freeze up pretty good as well with what's on there. We're hoping to get out by X-mas as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

We still have 4-6" of wet snow on the lawn. The driveway is wet slop which will keep the gravel in place once it freezes back up. The rail trail should freeze up pretty good as well with what's on there. We're hoping to get out by X-mas as well. 

Should be a nice ice base. Looks like the snowsqualls are coming back for a couple days might make things nice. Till it rains again. :sad: