***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I walked down to get the mail in my crocs late last night.  I hope it wasn’t filmed.  LOL!!

At the end where the driveway dips into the road a bit, I did some choreography that should not be attempted by anybody but the pros.  :lol:

I'm going to be sporting these this coming spring/summer! Imo, they rock!! :lol:

crocs.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

I'm going to be sporting these this coming spring/summer! Imo, they rock!! :lol:

crocs.jpg

Man, you see somebody wearing those and you know you are in the presence of a god!  Don’t run your mouth too reckless lest you want a good smiting!!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, you see somebody wearing those and you know you are in the presence of a god!  Don’t run your mouth too reckless lest you want a good smiting!!!!!

:lol:

Dosnt the black clash with the pink prius?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

@steve from amherst  what kind of idiots do you guys have over there running your social media?  Fucking idiots are trying to take credit for a beautiful scene here in Burke VT.

image.png

you live in a beta state and have to share your views with Alpha states,  SBYL.  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

@steve from amherst  what kind of idiots do you guys have over there running your social media?  Fucking idiots are trying to take credit for a beautiful scene here in Burke VT.

image.png

Nice pic? When did they move the barn to Burke?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We got snow....still gettin’ too!  Not sure how much but it’s at least 4-5 with a. Few more on the way supposedly.  Another storm forecast to come through this weekend 

I’m all like...

C0E7897C-F405-49C3-8689-87EE07B1A346.gif

We have 8" down overnight and it's still snowing hard here on the north side of Mpls. Looking forward to the 30-40mph winds starting around 9:00. :bh: