***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Afternoon.   Washed 4 of the 5 vehicles this morning and each one progressively got grosser inside.  My daughters is a petri dish so i wasn't touching inside that one but she needs to get it cleaned before she goes away to school.  Not sure why she feels the need to use the floor as a trash barrel  

12 hours ago, smokin george said:

They can sense things for the most part. Our dobe/mix and the dobe knew something was out there just by watching their behaviour and their hackles standing up

He goes after deer,fox ect. He can smell them. I can’t see what the hell he is getting all worked up over? Hair standing up and won’t leave my side. They need to sell AR’s for dogs?😂

Morning-

72 / 59 and clear-  whatever rain we were in line for last night went south or stayed north.  General Dr. appointment at 1130 and one with my cardiologist after. I really like Filet Mignon with a slab of butter and mushrooms on top so i'll make it a point to tell my cardi doc that today lol.  

Like jammies my age is catching up with me.  Currently laying in a hospital bed getting steroids through an IV.  My neck showed some pretty bad inflammation on the MRI yesterday. 

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Like jammies my age is catching up with me.  Currently laying in a hospital bed getting steroids through an IV.  My neck showed some pretty bad inflammation on the MRI yesterday. 

Damn John , hope all ends well.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

fuck that I would have to do it over 3 days with some cool stops. or lots of ambien

Hope he remembered to bring a big bottle of advil because 6'3 in coach with a bad knee is not a good thing.  

time change i would think will be the worst for that type of trip.    I don't mind west coast trips but hawaii killed me when i was in my 20's and this has got to be another 3-4 hours on the change.   

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Are you going to be all buff?

Fuck no,  I'm just hoping to move my legs..  1st dose last night helped.  Net dose at 11pm tonight.   I'm in the Hospital that @Shifty

used to work at and am impressed  with the service so far.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Fuck no,  I'm just hoping to move my legs..  1st dose last night helped.  Net dose at 11pm tonight.   I'm in the Hospital that @Shifty

Hang in there. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Keep your chin up John. :thumb:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ckf said:

Holy shit.  

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, ckf said:

Wow.  Keep the spirit.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Hope you feel better JOhn

Son left for Korea this morning,  I can't imagine TBH sitting on a plane for a 14 hour stretch non stop from Toronto to Seoul I think I'd shoot myself.  

james.jpg

I agree.  Did Toronto to Hong Kong, 16.5 hours, first class is the only way bitches.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Good place. Good peeps. Feel better.  Maybe  you’ll get my buddy grace for a nurse. She’s a riot. Great rack too. 

Edited by Shifty

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Sorry to hear, hope all goes well for you.

• Like 1