***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

i buy maybe 2 a year.  wife went blueberry picking yesterday which got me on the blueberry pie train.  I guess I could have her make some cobbler to use the rest up.

cobbler works. I bought a 4 berry pie Sunday. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

He's afraid of pussy. 

:lol:

Yes Uncle Naughty, I thought that was funny :lol:       :bc: 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes Uncle Naughty, I thought that was funny :lol:       :bc: 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Morning-

63 / 53 and clear.  Few calls and then head to my moms to cut her lawn and visit for a bit.  Guess the USAF Thunderbirds fly into town later today for the air and water show this weekend.  The sound they make flying right over the house is fuckin awesome.  :bc: 

• Like 3

:gm2:

Temp was 53 when I got up. Great sleeping weather. Future looks good too.

Today I’m making some pulleys for the race cars. The others got destroyed in the wreck and can’t buy them anymore 

AF6080C3-20DA-4590-A5A4-A27C9D923E39.jpeg

16D90957-AE61-489B-99D3-9A2ED3FE24AC.jpeg

0A5D8E41-9491-42FB-A41F-02B7F0BCB867.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice..going to smash a few of those today! 

I like chili and I like hot dogs.....I can't say as though I like both together.  Hot dogs get either just yellow mustard , or yellow mustard and sweet relish :dunno:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

........and a few hours later, the toilet you use is going to get smashed also. :lol:

Beauty morning here in Southern Ontario as well. Windows open, a couple cups of coffee then I'm trailer bound for a few or more days. :bc:

HPIM1824 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0375 (Medium).JPG

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Beauty morning here in Southern Ontario as well. Windows open, a couple cups of coffee then I'm trailer bound for a few or more days. :bc:

HPIM1824 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0375 (Medium).JPG

Looks like a beautiful spot. Enjoy :bc:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Heading north soon bitches.:bc:

Have fun,  :bc:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I like chili and I like hot dogs.....I can't say as though I like both together.  Hot dogs get either just yellow mustard , or yellow mustard and sweet relish :dunno:

had dogs with frenches and sweet relish last night.  Hot dog truck that used to be at Home Depot had a tremendous spicy relish that I've never been able to find since,  they were the best dogs ever.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

had dogs with frenches and sweet relish last night.  Hot dog truck that used to be at Home Depot had a tremendous spicy relish that I've never been able to find since,  they were the best dogs ever.  

Relish is an under appreciated condiment IMO. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Relish is an under appreciated condiment IMO. 

I think hot dogs as a whole are underappreciated-  hell only reason i am having them now is we had half a box leftover from my daughters grad party and I am too cheap to let them go to waste.  Prob will be dinner tonight as well.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

You need better chili.  However, points for the mustard on them.  :bc: 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

I think hot dogs as a whole are underappreciated-  hell only reason i am having them now is we had half a box leftover from my daughters grad party and I am too cheap to let them go to waste.  Prob will be dinner tonight as well.  

I think they've fallen a tad out of favor as, well, let's be honest, the popularity of the narrative of "ground lips and buttholes mixed with fat seasoning" makes it hard to really love them.  I can still put them away though.

My wife picked some new ones up at Sam's a few weeks ago.  (I think it was Sam's).  They are huge!  Great tasting also.  They barely fit in brat buns but, I powered through and made them work!  Mmmmm.

• Like 1