***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

We'll have @Polaris 550 keep him busy with free handies.  

Oh, you think that's funny Johnny Boy??? You won't think it's so funny when you see a black truck slowly rolling past your studio in beautiful downtown Island Town, and the driver is wearing a Cabela's Fleece Balaclava in Mossy Oak Break-Up. 

Yeah, ya' won't think Queervalo is so fukken funny then. :sos:

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, you think that's funny Johnny Boy??? You won't think it's so funny when you see a black truck slowly rolling past your studio in beautiful downtown Island Town, and the driver is wearing a Cabela's Fleece Balaclava in Mossy Oak Break-Up. 

:queen:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

ban ben thread

Yeah, I'll look up your gay mud displacement question. How much mud do you displace when you're fucking your new BOY TOY, The Gay One, up his ass? 

15 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yesterday, today and tomorrow here. Looking like a nice weekend though.

Thursday and Sunday look to be the dry days here.

image.png

Morning-

53 / 40 and clear-  Got a ton of shit done yesterday and plan to do the same today.  Guess we get rain starting tomorrow while North gets 10-16".   Brewers lost.   It's NATIONAL NAME YOURSELF DAY so Good day from Hector.    :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

53 / 40 and clear-  Got a ton of shit done yesterday and plan to do the same today.  Guess we get rain starting tomorrow while North gets 10-16".   Brewers lost.   It's NATIONAL NAME YOURSELF DAY so Good day from Hector.    :bc: 

That was my grandfathers middle name and also the name he went by. Good day Hector :bc:

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is this truck going slow because your decrepit old ass fell asleep again?

:owned:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Showers? Yuck.

Still 3+ feet here!

I'm down to about 20" on the snow stake. I'm sure there is 3-4 feet still once you get out of town and gain a little elevation.

netcam.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Just last week he rode in a amphibian car. Now the fucker thinks they all are amphibians

You got that backwards. He thought he had an amphibious car a few years ago, but it didn't work out so well when the hull hit the road. So someone showed him last week that he needed to put wheels and tires on it first. I'm looking forward to seeing round 2.

• Haha 2