***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Just now, smokin george said:

I blew the auger belt in mine and put a cheap one in and hope it works. The proper belt won't be in till tomorrow or Wed.

My little Toro has its limits and this type of snow just might test its capabilities. It may move it a bit but I don't think it is going to throw it very far? The plow just went by too and dumped a massive amount at the end of my driveway, Young lad is still sleeping so I can't get at it for a bit but I wish I was out there now before it packs and hardens up. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

My little Toro has its limits and this type of snow just might test its capabilities. It may move it a bit but I don't think it is going to throw it very far? The plow just went by too and dumped a massive amount at the end of my driveway, Young lad is still sleeping so I can't get at it for a bit but I wish I was out there now before it packs and hardens up. 

I've got a 24" Craftsman that works real good. It calls for 35.5" auger belt and I bought a 36" from Princess Auto while waiting for the right belt. It worked out sofar

20200210_084513.jpg

20200210_084519.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/10/2020 at 8:53 AM, smokin george said:

I've got a 24" Craftsman that works real good. It calls for 35.5" auger belt and I bought a 36" from Princess Auto while waiting for the right belt. It worked out sofar

Surprisingly, the little bugger went through it no problem. I did my neighbors driveway as well and both of us had our share of plow dumpage at the ends of them. This thing just keeps surprising me!

Toro snowblower.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, irv said:

Surprisingly, the little bugger went through it no problem. I did my neighbors driveway as well and both of us had our share of plow dumpage at the ends of them. This thing just keeps surprising me!

Toro snowblower.jpg

those work really well.  Some days i wish i got one instead of my 2 stage.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

those work really well.  Some days i wish i got one instead of my 2 stage.  

For the snow we get around here and the size of my driveway, this little guy has never let me down. It's a 4 stroke and I didn't think it would work as good as my previous 2 stroke but it has out shined it since day 1. Sips fuel, no mixing, super easy to start and was cheaper to purchase than the previous 2 stroke I purchased moons ago. :bc:

Evening guys. I think I have finally gotten caught up. It seems like one thing after the other lately.  Last week our hot water heater sprung a leak. Instead of replacing it with another 40 gallon tank,  I got an electric tankless. 1st one was DOA. I ordered a replacement from Amazon and installed it today. We have hot water again :yahoo:

• Like 3