***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Morning-

64 / 58 and clear-  got a shit ton done yesterday and have a bit more work to do this AM prior to packing up and pointing the nose North for a good stretch.  Might even get the Tron wet tomorrow.  YD, GD and Joey show up tomorrow early evening for a few days.  Good day fellas.    :bc: 

• Like 2

Morning-

66 / 64 and muggy.  Feels great being North again.  Skeeters are bad especially with the damp conditions.  Hope to get the Glasstron in the water early afternoon with the help of Dave or Garys truck.  If I dont, YD is going to be pretty pissed when she gets here around 6.  I'll make it happen one way or another.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:gm1:

Wet start to the day....

EE0C1766-C503-4745-81ED-33F9AA189296.thumb.png.665ccbe6c3bb78e797abd22b23746765.png

Our yesterday / early morning weather I heard.  Was almost 90 and dropped 25 degrees and poured for an hour then the sun came back out and temps went back up.  Hardly a drop at the cabin but the cool down was refreshing. 

• Like 1

We got the hot tub drained and rolled it outside. Now I just have to hook it back up and fill it. I'm looking forward to soaking in the tub in the evening when the fire flies are out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ckf said:

We got the hot tub drained and rolled it outside. Now I just have to hook it back up and fill it. I'm looking forward to soaking in the tub in the evening when the fire flies are out.

That turned in to a much bigger project than planned. After refilling the tub we turned the pump on and it didn't work. After some goggleing I found where there is a very common problem with the plastic impeller shaft breaking. After a tip on YouTube it was a quick trip to the hardware store for a 10d finish nail. Back in business :thumb:

• Like 1

Morning-

65 / 66 and not a cloud in the sky.  Forecast calls for 88 and sunny with a "feels like temp" of 100.  Today will require some serious water time.  Joey and I hope to get the dock done.... finally.  Kennedy and her "Papa" are going fishing in a bit while her mom hits the gym and hardware store.  The Glastron is all cleaned up and is running purrrrrrfect.  Even got the bride in the boat for a cocktail cruise.  2 smoke FTMFW!  :bc: 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, smokin george said:

Morning! It's overcast here again this morning and if it rains the yardwork will have to wait lol. I picked up a jug of Appleton Estates Rum I'd like to get into some time today

Burnt off up here in sprucedale and got sunny around 11. Beautiful day did 60 miles on the quad and had s nice lunch on a patio in Kearney. :bc:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Reevester said:

Burnt off up here in sprucedale and got sunny around 11. Beautiful day did 60 miles on the quad and had s nice lunch on a patio in Kearney. :bc:

Where in kearney 

Morning-

73 / 62 and partly cloudy.  Bummer YD, Joey and GD have to leave today.  What a fantastic time we had together.... it was short but perfect.  Need to hit Home Depot or Menards for a few things and also get some oil for the boat. Need to build a 3'  "bridge" between the shore and dock, replace some yard lights and run power down to YS's dock for his onboard charging system. Might even get the bride out fishing later.   :bc: 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Reevester said:

What quad do you have again?

You should've done the Park to Park ride on Father's Day.  Was pissing wet but great event.