***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...my daughter was home from from NMU for the weekend and we made her go back yesterday afternoon...glad we did.

From what I see, the eye of it is 70 miles west of there. The eastern side is getting the wind, but not the crazy snow depths.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

From what I see, the eye of it is 70 miles west of there. The eastern side is getting the wind, but not the crazy snow depths.

Ahh OK...watching the weather yesterday we were getting concerned and then after she left the freezing rain started here and turned everything to ice so glad we got her on the road. Raining here now but under a blizzard warning until tomorrow morning so who knows.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They pulled the plows off the roads and are telling people to be prepared to be with out power for days in the western part of the UP. Reports of cars and trucks stuck in the middle of roads everywhere.

Wow. Thats a bunch of snow but why pull the plows off?  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. Thats a bunch of snow but why pull the plows off?  

55 mph winds. Complete white outs.  I’m reading that bars on the snowmobile trails are staying closed today, because employees can’t get there and the power will probably go out anyway.

Edited by Woodtick

57 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They pulled the plows off the roads and are telling people to be prepared to be with out power for days in the western part of the UP. Reports of cars and trucks stuck in the middle of roads everywhere.

Yep- Similar around my place.  Approach 20" since yesterday.  They said no grooming and they need help with the trails for removing trees, branches etc.   And now 50-60 mph winds have kicked in.... 

52 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This is a Midwest discussion. Go next store with that East Coast jibber. 

@ckf  FUCKING   :owned: TO THE MAXIMUN MAX.... DANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

Never been there, but I do miss some of those guys. Besides that it's my fucking thread. STFU before I have you deported.

WE DONT WANT YOU HERE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

This thread is racist!

Neal

Fuck you Neil <<<

John   :bc: 

Edited by jammin
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, jammin said:

Yep- Similar around my place.  Approach 20" since yesterday.  They said no grooming and they need help with the trails for removing trees, branches etc.   And now 50-60 mph winds have kicked in.... 

@ckf  FUCKING   :owned: TO THE MAXIMUN MAX.... DANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

WE DONT WANT YOU HERE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Fuck you Neil <<<

John   :bc: 

You need some throttle therapy my friend :bc:

• Thanks 1

It's doing nothing here in Southern Ontario. Rained overnight and a bit this morning but it is real calm out currently and overcast only. I assume it's the calm before the storm as the warnings are still up and have been recently updated. I fully expected to wake to crazy winds, snow, rain, hail, etc, but so far so good. My wife is at her sisters on Rice Lake so hopefully she gets home before it hits, if it does hit? 3 warnings are listed now. Wind, snow squall and blowing snow advisory. 

https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-149_metric_e.html

• Like 1