***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member

-18C here last night, going to +3 Wednesday night with more plus temps and rain for the weekend.

Temped to ride tomorrow as trails are still clinging to life 1 1/2 hours north of here. Those trails won't take a warm up then it will become a 4 hour trailer to snow.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good Wednesday morning gents. It got down to -15°f here this AM and it's going to warmup and turn tonight's forecast snow in to rain tomorrow morning :(

Eesshhhh...winter weather advisoryIMG_4555.thumb.JPG.6cec3a71d4760c6f27cea5609167f7d0.JPG here...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Eesshhhh...winter weather advisoryIMG_4555.thumb.JPG.6cec3a71d4760c6f27cea5609167f7d0.JPG here...

Ours starts tonight at 8 and goes through 10AM tomorrow.

52406571_2508441085894444_81387878556788

4 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Morning 

:news:

:dz:        :news:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Can you ride in your area now @SSFB ?

Definitely! I would say we have around 14” or so now with most of it being fresh! 

The ditches are full of snow with some old hat pack underneath all of the fresh. Probably the best riding around here in years. 

They are are predicting more snow in the next few days as well.

I was was planning to go to the Black Hills this weekend though so not sure yet what I will do.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Definitely! I would say we have around 14” or so now with most of it being fresh! 

The ditches are full of snow with some old hat pack underneath all of the fresh. Probably the best riding around here in years. 

They are are predicting more snow in the next few days as well.

I was was planning to go to the Black Hills this weekend though so not sure yet what I will do.

Do whichever one you think is going to be the most fun :bc:

Good lord!  It looks like I got another 6-8 yesterday last night.  Sweet fuck!  WHAT A WINTER!!!!  Gotta go fire up the Ariens...not gonna lie, it makes me happy to do so after the last few years of shit winters.

Kinda reminds me of this old Far Side funny:

Image result for we're just not getting to him far side

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Windy and warmer here today....1-2" last night.

News this Am said most of MI was going to get rain from the current system. Looks like we will be getting a soaking rain on Sunday :(

• Sad 1

Holy wow. We just has a little wind/hail storm move through Havasu. Woke me up from a dead sleep. 

Its 45f and it was hailing hard but the little ice balls were small. The biggest were the size of a pea. Most were half that size. 

Its dumping snow in Vegas right now.