***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Evening, pole smokers. :bigfinger:

It went directly from 0 degrees and winter to 40 degrees and spring like rain here in eastern SD. The rain is melting all of our snow, we had a lot before. That’s fine though because I want nice weather here so I can golf. :bc:

They are getting hammered with snow as we speak in the Black Hills, hoping to head out there this weekend. Will have to see if the roads  are worth a shit come Friday. :bc:

With the snow and ice still around the rain is having trouble draining so there is a lot of standing water around. My house didn’t have a sump pump so I went out and bought one and got her installed tonight. Dont think I would have needed it but wanted to be safe. :bc:

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Evening, pole smokers. :bigfinger:

It went directly from 0 degrees and winter to 40 degrees and spring like rain here in eastern SD. The rain is melting all of our snow, we had a lot before. That’s fine though because I want nice weather here so I can golf. :bc:

They are getting hammered with snow as we speak in the Black Hills, hoping to head out there this weekend. Will have to see if the roads  are worth a shit come Friday. :bc:

With the snow and ice still around the rain is having trouble draining so there is a lot of standing water around. My house didn’t have a sump pump so I went out and bought one and got her installed tonight. Dont think I would have needed it but wanted to be safe. :bc:

Pffft roads....just go man!!!

Morning-

48 / 41.  It's National Steak and a BJ day.   Lt. rain here and heavy rain North.  The majority of the rain stayed West and further North last night.  High of 58 today with 40 MPH winds.  Therapy was excellent last night and my Mom is doing good. 

The Bold says it all.  Good luck gentlemen.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Left out of Marty's in Danville, ran up thru glover, irasburg, Coventry , Newport  and back. Everything we rode had just been groomed the night before or that morning.

That's great! My neighbors went out yesterday and said everything was fantastic! Have you ever tried riding out of St J? A lot of guys seem to do that to save the extra time in the truck.

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's great! My neighbors went out yesterday and said everything was fantastic! Have you ever tried riding out of St J? A lot of guys seem to do that to save the extra time in the truck.

Not st jay, but we have parked at the town pool in Montpeilier. There is a lot of good riding a little west of where we were too. Eden , Lowell, morresville ect.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not st jay, but we have parked at the town pool in Montpeilier. There is a lot of good riding a little west of where we were too. Eden , Lowell, morresville ect.

I think you can pickup the rail trail in ST J and take it to Danville.

• ckf changed the title to Official Facebook thread - Steak and Blowjob Day!!!!!!
5 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

48 / 41.  It's National Steak and a BJ day.   Lt. rain here and heavy rain North.  The majority of the rain stayed West and further North last night.  High of 58 today with 40 MPH winds.  Therapy was excellent last night and my Mom is doing good. 

The Bold says it all.  Good luck gentlemen.

Steak and Blowjob Day (sometimes Steak & BJ Day or Steak and Knobber Day[1]) is a satirical holiday[2][3] created in the United States as a male response to Valentine's Day and celebrated a month later, on March 14.[4] On the day, women are purportedly supposed to cook a filet steak for, and perform fellatio on, a man in response to postcards, chocolate and flowers given by men on Valentine's Day.[5][6]

The observance has no official status, being a popular Internet meme rather than an actual holiday, but various souvenirs and video clips have been produced about it.[1][7] It was conceived in 2002 by DJ Tom Birdsey on WFNX radio.

It has been suggested that Steak and Blowjob Day is a backlash against the feminist movement; the holiday has been criticized as sexist and patriarchal, though it has also been positively received by some, and used as a platform to fundraise for breast cancer research.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Suck it, bitchez!

Screenshot_20190314-114524.png

:bigfinger:

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Not to bad here..

Screenshot_20190314-094827_Google.jpg

Nice! How long have you been there? We were there years ago and had a good time. We spent some time in Wilmington, NC on a different trip and loved that area too.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

:bigfinger:

Nice! How long have you been there? We were there years ago and had a good time. We spent some time in Wilmington, NC on a different trip and loved that area too.

A couple weeks...my parents are here as well....we head home monday morn.

:(

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

A couple weeks...my parents are here as well....we head home monday morn.

:(

I recall you mentioning heading there but didn't realize you were there already. Has the weather been good? We were there in April and the weather was great.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

I think you can pickup the rail trail in ST J and take it to Danville.

Going thru the woods in Irasburg I came around a corner and saw 2 big black things ahead. Assumed they were moose till I got a little closer. Fucking black angus cows. Snow was so deep they just walked over their fence.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I recall you mentioning heading there but didn't realize you were there already. Has the weather been good? We were there in April and the weather was great.

Its been mostly cool....so was AZ though...had lots of rain when we first got here

• Like 1