***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ive got the video system that sends alarms to my phone if movement is seen on camera...mostly cats walking through. :lol:

Ive also got a standby ng genny panel for the essentials when power goes out which it does here alot.

This house has a NG 17kw Generac mounted up as a backup.  The guy  upgraded how many circuits it will handle, but it pretty much covers the whole hosue.  One of those things that doesnt get used much, but when you need it... :bc: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This house has a NG 17kw Generac mounted up as a backup.  The guy  upgraded how many circuits it will handle, but it pretty much covers the whole hosue.  One of those things that doesnt get used much, but when you need it... :bc: 

Exactly :bc:

Ive got a generac system as well.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Europe.  Fly in to Budapest.  Take a 14 day river cruise down the Danube and Rhine rivers.  End up in Amsterdam.  Taking the Viking Grand European cruise.  After a few days in Amsterdam we will take a night train to Zurich.  A few days in Zurich then train to Rome.  A few days in Rome then an 8 day wine country Italy tour through Tuscany, Florence, Venice, Milan, etc.  

We get back home around Nov 5th.  

we went to Italy last year. started in rome only had half a day there. we toke a segway tour. its a pretty good way to see whats there. they took us to a lots of sights we would not have found. next day boarded the windstar sail boat if you want to call it that. 600ft. stooped in Croatia several times. 10 min. into the first wine tour i had seen enough same with the olive oil tour . the trip ended in Venice. that place is interesting and be ready to walk    a lot 

4 hours ago, snowstorm said:

we went to Italy last year. started in rome only had half a day there. we toke a segway tour. its a pretty good way to see whats there. they took us to a lots of sights we would not have found. next day boarded the windstar sail boat if you want to call it that. 600ft. stooped in Croatia several times. 10 min. into the first wine tour i had seen enough same with the olive oil tour . the trip ended in Venice. that place is interesting and be ready to walk    a lot 

So you had a good time then?  We will be in Rome for 3 days then get on the tour bus.  Seems like you can see most everything pretty good with 3 days in Rome.  I think we have 2 nights in Venice.  We are all packed and ready to head out.  A few more odds and ends around the house and we are all set.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So you had a good time then?  We will be in Rome for 3 days then get on the tour bus.  Seems like you can see most everything pretty good with 3 days in Rome.  I think we have 2 nights in Venice.  We are all packed and ready to head out.  A few more odds and ends around the house and we are all set.  

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

18 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Europe.  Fly in to Budapest.  Take a 14 day river cruise down the Danube and Rhine rivers.  End up in Amsterdam.  Taking the Viking Grand European cruise.  After a few days in Amsterdam we will take a night train to Zurich.  A few days in Zurich then train to Rome.  A few days in Rome then an 8 day wine country Italy tour through Tuscany, Florence, Venice, Milan, etc.  

We get back home around Nov 5th.  

we went to Italy last year. started in rome only had half a day there. we toke a segway tour. its a pretty good way to see whats there. they took us to a lots of sights we would not have found. next day boarded the windstar sail boat if you want to call it that. 600ft. stooped in Croatia several times. 10 min. into the first wine tour i had seen enough same with the olive oil tour . the trip ended in Venice. that place is interesting and be ready to walk    a lot           we only had a few hrs in rome after flying all nite. i would do the segway tour. it beats walking by far. didnt go in the colosseum there was a long line to get in didnt have the time. we did go in one in croatia

2 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Morning pushing 70 at 6 am this morning. Good times this weekend with 2 of the grand kids. They were well behaved for us. Once mom and dad showed up to pick them that sure changed. Let the crying and temper tantrums begin!!!!:lmao:

Isn't it funny how kids do that.  Great for grandma and grandpa all day and night but as soon as the rents show up they start getting fussy and whiny.  My kids can't seem to figure this out but they were the exact same ways.

Cooled off a little last night.  44 this morning here.  The clouds have lifted and snow is covering the peaks of the mountains.  Looks like snow is down to about 4000' now.  With any luck we might have decent snow for riding this year.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Isn't it funny how kids do that.  Great for grandma and grandpa all day and night but as soon as the rents show up they start getting fussy and whiny.  My kids can't seem to figure this out but they were the exact same ways.

We got a good chuckle out of it. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cooled off a little last night.  44 this morning here.  The clouds have lifted and snow is covering the peaks of the mountains.  Looks like snow is down to about 4000' now.  With any luck we might have decent snow for riding this year.  

:bc::thumb:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Went from stupid hot and humid last weekend to cold and rainy these last couple of days.  High of 53 today.  Damn weird ass fall.

Last night felt like a late July night, hot and humid........more of the same today.