ckf

Official Facebook thread - What happened to the fat lady????????

Recommended Posts

It looks like 16-18 inches from the storm. My neighbor ended up coming up today so he plowed most of what I had left to do. I'll wait until tomorrow to finish up what I have left.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ckf said:

It looks like 16-18 inches from the storm. My neighbor ended up coming up today so he plowed most of what I had left to do. I'll wait until tomorrow to finish up what I have left.

good to hear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ckf said:

:news:

20190323_083646.jpg

:fuckoff: still looks like this here storm missed us

IMG_20190320_182642507.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

:fuckoff: still looks like this here storm missed us

IMG_20190320_182642507.jpg

That's at least a month away for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's at least a month away for us.

ground was froze this morning was going to break up rest of garden with out sinking the Kubota but started drinking instead:guzzle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:gm1:    Starting the day off at 12°f with clear skies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ckf said:

That's at least a month away for us.

I said that a month ago and the 24"+ we had was almost gone in 2 weeks with 40's-low 50's and some wind.  Was amazed how fast it went. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning-

38 / 30 and PC.  Wifes neck is so fucked up its not even funny.  Not a gawddamned thing is helping.  Nothing.     :bh: :bh: :bh: :bh:

Some work to get done, watch a bit of "Better call Saul" , some NCAA hoops, Bucks game then hit the store for things for din.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jammin said:

I said that a month ago and the 24"+ we had was almost gone in 2 weeks with 40's-low 50's and some wind.  Was amazed how fast it went. 

The 2' of snow that's below the recent storm is very dense from all of the freeze / thaw cycles that it's been through. There will be riding in to May 40 miles from me in northern NH. It would be possible in parts of VT  to,  but all trails close on April 15th. 

Sorry to hear about your better half :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

32 and sunny, supposed to be a nice one

Nice weather is in the forecast most of this week for us.

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to come up Tuesday. Not sure where we will leave from. Looking for a couple exits about Danville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Trying to come up Tuesday. Not sure where we will leave from. Looking for a couple exits about Danville.

Read several posts on FB this weekend about good riding out of the Comfort Inn in St J :dunno:

My neighbor said Brighton trails sucked yesterday. I guess they didn't send any groomers out during the storm on Friday night. Other clubs did and the trails were good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Read several posts on FB this weekend about good riding out of the Comfort Inn in St J :dunno:

My neighbor said Brighton trails sucked yesterday. I guess they didn't send any groomers out during the storm on Friday night. Other clubs did and the trails were good. 

Jim wants to leave out of Martys in Danville. Im thinking parking across the street from parker pie in west glover. That dumps us right  in the heart of cow country and is only 20 min longer a ride.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Jim wants to leave out of Martys in Danville. Im thinking parking across the street from parker pie in west glover. That dumps us right  in the heart of cow country and is only 20 min longer a ride.

Doing a day trip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

yes

Here's a link to the parking lot in St J if you wanted to try the rail trail from St J to Danville. It seems to be a very popular starting point for guys doing day trips.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lamoille+Valley+Rail+Trail+Parking/@44.4055637,-72.0250761,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xf051f2576b048db4!8m2!3d44.409625!4d-72.0183895

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

38 / 30 and PC.  Wifes neck is so fucked up its not even funny.  Not a gawddamned thing is helping.  Nothing.     :bh: :bh: :bh: :bh:

Some work to get done, watch a bit of "Better call Saul" , some NCAA hoops, Bucks game then hit the store for things for din.

Sorry to hear about your wife, Jammin. My wife also has a very weak neck and had to go to a specialist years ago in order to get it corrected. Herniated discs in her neck. The procedure wasn't recognized/covered by OHIP but it was worth it. They put her neck in traction, among other things, and over the course of a month or 2, she had a juge improvement. Believe it or not, the place was called ISIS but I don't think they are in business anymore up here? 

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGRV_enCA750CA750&q=isis+neck+traction+for+herniated+discs&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiY8oPviJvhAhUW3YMKHajuB7UQsAR6BAgJEAE&biw=1280&bih=578

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mike Modano looks 12. :lmao:

 

 

 

I recognize Linden but who is the Nordique? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, irv said:

I recognize Linden but who is the Nordique? 

curtis leschyshyn 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.