***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Just now, jammin said:

Go ride BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I've got a shitload of snow to move. I think I may wait until the wind dies down tomorrow to do the bulk of it. I have one of those cab enclosures for the Honda sitting in a box in the garage. I never put it on figuring it would act like a sail if the wind got in to it :dunno:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've got a shitload of snow to move. I think I may wait until the wind dies down tomorrow to do the bulk of it. I have one of those cab enclosures for the Honda sitting in a box in the garage. I never put it on figuring it would act like a sail if the wind got in to it :dunno:

I wear all my gear with goggles.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

10-4.  Toss the enclosure on and get at it.   The ride Johnny!!!!!! 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

At least not where I'm at. I hear she may be warming up by Wednesday or Thursday.

How bout you go build a pretty snowman for us all to see.

:poke:

Just now, awful knawful said:

Just left the ATV there?

Yeah! I'm ashamed lol. It wont shift and I'm not fixing it. I've got it sold to a neighbour for labour on our front yard. Trees cut down,gravel for the driveway and he"ll pull the stumps and clear everything away.

24 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Yeah! I'm ashamed lol. It wont shift and I'm not fixing it. I've got it sold to a neighbour for labour on our front yard. Trees cut down,gravel for the driveway and he"ll pull the stumps and clear everything away.

Electric shift? Easy fix

18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Electric shift? Easy fix

Automatic. I went thru some pretty deep water and then it wouldn't shift after. A buddy towed me for a bit, we stopped for lunch and it was fine after that. We went thru another water hole last time out and it did it again. This time it wont shift again. I think the angle sensor is fkd. My neighbour says no problem he'll fix it

Just now, smokin george said:

Automatic. I went thru some pretty deep water and then it wouldn't shift after. A buddy towed me for a bit, we stopped for lunch and it was fine after that. We went thru another water hole last time out and it did it again. This time it wont shift again. I think the angle sensor is fkd. My neighbour says no problem he'll fix it

Dielectric grease is your friend.

2 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Yup. This is how our stuff usually looks. 2005 we sold last fall and got a good buck for it

20180819_132453.jpg

Hondas hold their value well.....i had a 99 forman 450s with 20k on it and got good money for it still.

:bc:

25 minutes ago, smokin george said:

It's a 400?

Yeah those transmission suck!