***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Same.  Now if we can get rid of two feet of ice on the lake that would be great. LOL

My neighbors were out on Island Pond last Friday ice fishing and said they said the ice was around 3' thick. It's gonna be a while, LOL.

Who the fuck runs this place? "National Ravioli Day"    :wtf:    It's NATIONAL BAVARIAN CREPES DAY for fucks sake!    :bigfinger:

Morning gents-

40 / 31 and clear.  Marquette was horrible yesterday  :flush:    Few calls and a meeting at 2PM followed by watching some NCAA hoops then the Bucks at 730.  Might grab a large bucket of fish, frys, slaw and rye bread from the church fish fry.  Its REALLY good. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, jammin said:

Who the fuck runs this place? "National Ravioli Day"    :wtf:    It's NATIONAL BAVARIAN CREPES DAY for fucks sake!    :bigfinger:

Morning gents-

40 / 31 and clear.  Marquette was horrible yesterday  :flush:    Few calls and a meeting at 2PM followed by watching some NCAA hoops then the Bucks at 730.  Might grab a large bucket of fish, frys, slaw and rye bread from the church fish fry.  Its REALLY good. 

Are you happy now?

Morning. 32 with a light snow falling.

• Thanks 1

Spring sucks.  The worst time of the year.  I hate this shit!  I'm gonna fire it up one more time from the driveway today because after this weekend, it's gonna be windshield time to get to decent snow.  FUCK THIS AND FUCK @jammin!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Judas priest, @ckf ??  WTF with all the snow?  I could almost cut my lawn lol.

27 / 20 and partly cloudy.  Culvers fish samies for din last night with cheese curds.  Group therapy at 9 until 11 then try and clean the haze / fogging off the Camrey headlight covers.   Enjoy NATIONAL CORN DOG DAY gents- 

And fuck Marquette and the Badgers.....   :flush: 

Edited by jammin

Morning. 30° and windy. No idea if it is still snowing or if it's just blowing snow from the wind.  I was just starting to be able to see out my windows again and then we get buried again. I'm ready for Spring!!!!!!  :bigfinger:  Mother Nature!!!!!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

Morning. 30° and windy. No idea if it is still snowing or if it's just blowing snow from the wind.  I was just starting to be able to see out my windows again and then we get buried again. I'm ready for Spring!!!!!!  :bigfinger:  Mother Nature!!!!!

Related image .............................................. BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!! 

21 minutes ago, jammin said:

Related image .............................................. BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!! 

Says the guy that can almost cut his lawn. I've got over 3' of snow on the ground here :bigfinger:

1 minute ago, jammin said:

And you dont even ride......    BITCH!!!

:lol: 

Just because I haven't recently doesn't mean that I don't.  There's still a sled sitting in the garage waiting......   STFU and go plant some daisy's or something!!!!!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just because I haven't recently doesn't mean that I don't.  There's still a sled sitting in the garage waiting......   STFU and go plant some daisy's or something!!!!!

Nice:lol: 

yeah-gonna-call-bulls-on-that-one-2.gif?w=500

Edited by jammin