***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

20 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

managed to get up there a few times. was tough early year as my father is being treated for leukemia. only did rides two up with my son, but after the year I had with my own father I was happy to do it. conditions have been amazing and we had like 3ft of snow on the trails. 

Sorry to hear about your dad. That's cool that you were able to get out with your son though :thumb:

Sunny and 44 here this afternoon :yahoo:                 :bigfinger:@Zambroski   :bigfinger:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, irv said:

Supposed to be +10 and sunny here. Time to put the snowblower away after an oil change and gas syphon, grease/clean the XLT and my trailer and hopefully get the sled on the trailer. Waiting for a oil filter for the Vector but hopefully that arrives today/soon so I can get that summerized as well. I had to get a squirrel out of our fireplace Monday so hopefully I get the time to put a chimney cap on that my neighbor gave me? Lots to do and time to get at it! :bc:

Yep. putting all the winter projects away to make room for the summer stuff in my shop. Every spring I try to purge some of the crap I hang on to but still seem to end up making new shelves and stash places for all the new junk I've accumulated.

Morning. A very mild  28 and cloudy. Rain is forecast later this afternoon before changing to snow tonight.

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

yep, thinking Tuesday now

IP?

Morning 38* and drizzle, went back and wallowed in the mud to break garden up with new tiller so it will dry the fuck out only to find they're calling for 3"-6" on Friday :fuckyou: mother nature

IMG_20190320_175914187.jpg

IMG_20190320_182642507.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yep. putting all the winter projects away to make room for the summer stuff in my shop. Every spring I try to purge some of the crap I hang on to but still seem to end up making new shelves and stash places for all the new junk I've accumulated.

I got the snow blower oil changed, syphoned the gas, cleaned and sprayed with Rust Check in places, washed my sled trailer outside n underneath, greased, cleaned, waxed the XLT, loaded on the trailer, fogged just by removing plugs and restarting a couple times, syphoned the gas, removed belt and put trailer back in its place. (It's nice to have some room in the garage again!) I completely cleaned/waxed and greased my Vector as well to get that part done and out of the way. No filter yet but I am going to call today. I also hosed off the young lads car outside and underneath to remove the salt and sand then decided to try out the new ramps my father made for me for doing oil changes and changed my son's oil/filter in his car. (The ramps worked great!) I then ordered a new tire for my wife's car as she got a nail in the sidewall last fall. (unrepairable) Got lots done but completely forgot about the chimney cap! It's currently raining/spitting out but hopefully I get the chance to do that today? If not, the new tire is suppose to come in today so hopefully I can take that out and have it swapped over? Truthfully, a day of doing nothing would be nice but with warmer weather coming soon and still lots to get done, I need to carry on. :bc:

Car ramps.jpeg

WP_20181111_14_14_02_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20181111_14_14_10_Pro (2).jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

36 / 32 and cloudy / lt rain.  Thats about all I got for National common courtesy day. 

:bigfinger:   It's National Ravioli Day for the Italians on the board. Fucking guys in the Midwest don't have a clue. Besides that, who here do you know that has common courtesy? SMH

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

possibly. would like to field ride but those days may be over.

We were in Derby yesterday and the fields didn't look to bad.

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Morning 38* and drizzle, went back and wallowed in the mud to break garden up with new tiller so it will dry the fuck out only to find they're calling for 3"-6" on Friday :fuckyou: mother nature

Wow! No snow on the ground. We've still got 2-3 feet here.

3 hours ago, ckf said:

:bigfinger:   It's National Ravioli Day for the Italians on the board. Fucking guys in the Midwest don't have a clue. Besides that, who here do you know that has common courtesy? SMH

We were in Derby yesterday and the fields didn't look to bad.

Wow! No snow on the ground. We've still got 2-3 feet here.

I love Italian meals you know nothing about me fucking fuck.  There, that's my common courtesy day for you.     :bigfinger:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I just leave this here....

SpryRewardingGoat-size_restricted.gif

Fucker     :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jammin said:

I love Italian meals you know nothing about me fucking fuck.  There, that's my common courtesy day for you.     :bigfinger:

Fucker     :bigfinger:

I'm sorry :hdchr:

:lol:

:bc:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I haven't really watched b ball in a long time, but I did notice Robert Parish clobber someone :lol:

Storm is still on track. Sounds like a heavy wet mess.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, jammin said:

46 and partly sunny here.  No rain for awhile.     :bc: 

Are you guys supposed to cool back down? Forecast is calling for highs in the 20's here early next week.

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Are you guys supposed to cool back down? Forecast is calling for highs in the 20's here early next week.

A bit but nothing major like you.  Heard upper 40's low 50's coming up for us? 

• Like 1