***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I might just get my wish after and get home and the snow will be all gone.

:lol:

If it's anything like here you would need to stay away at least another month if you didn't want to see snow.

• Sad 1

Just now, ckf said:

If it's anything like here you would need to stay away at least another month if you didn't want to see snow.

Theres still lots of snow on my property looking at my cameras....my buddy came last week and cleared the snow away from around my house and driveway and its all grass and down to the gravel now....suppose to be in the 50s mid week.

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Theres still lots of snow on my property looking at my cameras....my buddy came last week and cleared the snow away from around my house and driveway and its all grass and down to the gravel now....suppose to be in the 50s mid week.

We've still got 2-3 feet on the ground. What's here now is very dense. It'll be a while before our snow is gone.  A nice slow melt is what we need and the weather looks like it is going to cooperate over the next 10 days. As an added bonus the sap will be running good over the next ten days around here. Oh speaking of sugaring, my neighbor was telling about one of his buddies that has a sap house in southern VT. Last week an out of stater called the fire dept. thinking his sap house was on fire :lol:  

image.png

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Kivalo said:

63° cloudy and overcast in Ft. Myers today. Back to the real world tomorrow I think.

I have friends in Punta Gorda and Pine Island. 

5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Red Sox owner John Henry him?  owns that place?  nice. looks like its worth 5 mil or so.  something polaris550 dont have. :D 

:lmao:

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Red Sox owner John Henry him?  owns that place?  nice. looks like its worth 5 mil or so.  something polaris550 dont have. :D 

Henry Ford the anti-Semite owned it.  :bc: 

@Polaris 550 owns a cardboard box he stole from the Best Buy dumpster.  

Edited by Kivalo

Fucking sad old man winter is giving up the goods to spring here at a rate I've never seen before.  I mean.....wtf is going on?  This winter was just excellent!  Then, two days of rain and the temps above 40 right after...now supposed to hit 50 this weekend!  I REFUSE to put my sled away yet!

What a bunch of bullshit!