***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

8 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

Upper 80s and 90's for the weekend :bc:  BOOM!    My 2 girls enjoying some seed.  

20170921_172441_1.jpg

Cool picture John.  That wound looks painful.  

High of about 50 here today.  Slight rain.  Just wet enough I can't mow the grass.  Working on getting the property ready for winter.  I'm about half way there.  Need a decent day with no rain and I could be done in a few hours.  

On 9/21/2017 at 5:01 PM, ckf said:

Day 2 with the new drone without any incidents :bc:

Dammit :flush:

:news:

9 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

Upper 80s and 90's for the weekend :bc:  BOOM!    My 2 girls enjoying some seed.  

20170921_172441_1.jpg

Start putting out some shelled corn and carrots for them. They need to fatten up for the winter.   I go thru 150# of corn ever 2 1/2-3 weeks, all year round.  Put out a bag of carrots the other day, and went out there this morning and there was about 6 left.   Plus all the apples and pears they're eating off the ground. 

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Start putting out some shelled corn and carrots for them. They need to fatten up for the winter.   I go thru 150# of corn ever 2 1/2-3 weeks, all year round.  Put out a bag of carrots the other day, and went out there this morning and there was about 6 left.   Plus all the apples and pears they're eating off the ground. 

Do you fatten them up so you can eat them????? Otherwise you are a total faggot feeding deer for no reason :lol: 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yep- did some apples and carrots as well.   Now have 4 of them coming around..... can almost hand feed.   :bc: 

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

Damn jammin ....you could be eating one of those tasty fuckers if you wanted......instead you or a neighbor will probably wipe out a front end hitting one of the fucking pests :lol: 

:lol:   Man, they were hungry around 6 or so last night. 

20170922_181912.jpg

Edited by jammin
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Woodtick said:

Back to making FU money. 72, going up to 87 in the Loop with high Humidity. Fuckng Aug weather.

Same here.....make a trade with Dave....apparently he likes the Africa Hot. :lol: