***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Morning

8 / -8 and clear.  Few calls, visit with my Mom and therapy at 5:30.  About all I got this morning.  1 last thing.... LOVE cheesecake,  almost every kind. 

Cheesecake lovers across the United States are ready to participate in this annual observance. March 6th is National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day!

Thanks for the title idea :thumb:

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way.....  

:fuckoff:

• Haha 1

-4 but, more like -20 with that factor that doesn't matter.  Looks like another beautiful day here again.

Also, new title is racist...I think.  If it's "white chocolate", does the chocolate get to claim it as it's own?  Let us ponder.......

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I like cheese and cake. Just not together. JUst as I like steak and brownies. Just not in one pan.

UR NUTS!   Cheesecake is the fuckin bomb! 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

-4 but, more like -20 with that factor that doesn't matter.  Looks like another beautiful day here again.

Also, new title is racist...I think.  If it's "white chocolate", does the chocolate get to claim it as it's own?  Let us ponder.......

That's not racist.

This is

cat nigga.jpg

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Taking the day off from work and chores today, going riding. Fuck it, the stuff will still be there for me to do at a later date, life is short! :usflag: :3gears::ylsuper:

Good for you. I think Im Caribu bound tomorrow.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Have fun. My neighbor rode from IP to Fairlee on Saturday and returned on Sunday. He said the trails were fantastic, even on the weekend. He really liked the Groton area.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Have fun. My neighbor rode from IP to Fairlee on Saturday and returned on Sunday. He said the trails were fantastic, even on the weekend. He really liked the Groton area.

Groton holds snow well. Kinda like the east side of IP.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Groton holds snow well. Kinda like the east side of IP.

He was in a group with 3 other guys. One of them was 83 and still going strong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

70 miles today, nothing fancy. No triple digit speedo runs across vast superhighway trails. Just good ole' fashion backwoods shenanigans. We were first tracks for the most of the day, didn't see another sled. No deep POW. No open water bars. No groomers. No damage. No worries. Lots of scenery. Took it easy and enjoyed. Just the perfect time to take a "personal day". "I personally don't see myself doing any work today". Life is good.

:saluting:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

I just spent $100 to hear the song Free Bird from the live band. SSFB DGAF:lol:

you could have picked a better song to get chicks to strip than free bird..    :flush:      SMGDH

Morning-

15 / -6 and cloudy.  Great group therapy meeting last night and mom is doing well.   I think YS and his bride start the trek home late tonight / tomorrow for us.  Good day folks. 

March 7 recognizes National Crown Roast of Pork Day.  It would be the day to set a beautiful table and prepare a feast with a crown roast of pork!

Starting the day at -13, going up to -6 and sunny. Today would have been the perfect day to ride but I have appointments.

Getting warmer the next few day. Sunday to hit +6 with up to half an inch of rain starting Saturday night into Sunday.

• Confused 1