***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would wear a fukken respirator, with pre-filters and charcoal filters. 

The other guys might call ya' gay, but what the fuck!!!!

You are gay ! So no biggie !

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would wear a fukken respirator, with pre-filters and charcoal filters. 

The other guys might call ya' gay, but what the fuck!!!!

Is that what you wear so you don't smell Bruce's  nasty ass odor? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, The One said:

You are gay ! So no biggie !

I'm not even on a diesel boat, you gay little bastid!! 

I got broads, what do you have besides some guy porking your bungholio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I'm not even on a diesel boat, you gay little bastid!! 

I got broads, what do you have besides some guy porking your bungholio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You love cock ! 

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that what you wear so you don't smell Bruce's  nasty ass odor? 

How do you know about guy's named Bruce with ASS ODOR????????????????

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

You at the Black Box in Springfield? 

No some racing themed bar in Charlotte. They keep playing 80's bubble gum pop music. I didn't like it then and I dont like it now. :lol:

• Haha 1

Morning-

36 / 36 and clear.  Cobb to the Cowboys and Mathews to the Rams.  Good!   Bucks beat the lakers.  Good!  Therapy at 5:30, visit with mom around 4.  HELL YEAH SPRING!!!!     And FUCKOFF  @SSFB  @Mileage Psycho  @Zambroski  @dz246  @Jimmy Snacks  @steve from amherst  @Highmark     :bigfinger::bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger:

48 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

36 / 36 and clear.  Cobb to the Cowboys and Mathews to the Rams.  Good!   Bucks beat the lakers.  Good!  Therapy at 5:30, visit with mom around 4.  HELL YEAH SPRING!!!!     And FUCKOFF  @SSFB  @Mileage Psycho  @Zambroski  @dz246  @Jimmy Snacks  @steve from amherst  @Highmark     :bigfinger::bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger:

Good morning...38 degrees and calling for a rain snow mix today...last nights play in games were good and two more tonight on tap and to my good friend Jammin.......

IMG_4617.JPG.5d7215b18897d6bfc210179e483e526b.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sunny and -2 here going to +8 by afternoon with rain/snow mix over night. Snow will be nothing but wet flakes as the temps won't drop below 0.

Should be rid of all snowpiles by Sunday night with temps up to +9.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Sunny and -2 here going to +8 by afternoon with rain/snow mix over night. Snow will be nothing but wet flakes as the temps won't drop below 0.

Should be rid of all snowpiles by Sunday night with temps up to +9.

Yeah it the warmer weather can come anytime. Traded the sled in yesterday. I'll probably still get out ice fishing a few more times then I'm done with winter.

Edited by Reevester
  • Like 1

Supposed to be +10 and sunny here. Time to put the snowblower away after an oil change and gas syphon, grease/clean the XLT and my trailer and hopefully get the sled on the trailer. Waiting for a oil filter for the Vector but hopefully that arrives today/soon so I can get that summerized as well. I had to get a squirrel out of our fireplace Monday so hopefully I get the time to put a chimney cap on that my neighbor gave me? Lots to do and time to get at it! :bc:

Edited by irv

3 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

I'm ready for it!   Shed hunting season is in full swing.   Already found 4 pretty good ones.   Gonna play some Annie Oakley trap shooting with some friends in the 60 deg weather before we watch some NCAA tournament on Saturday.   Then turkey hunting and morel season and the walleye opener at the cabin!   Then Bikini season at the river.   Great fucking time to be an American.  :bc:   Hell before you know it I'll be thinking of bow hunting again then sledding is right around the corner!!!!!!!!

I love what the 4 seasons all have to offer. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Did you make it to camp to do any riding this winter?

managed to get up there a few times. was tough early year as my father is being treated for leukemia. only did rides two up with my son, but after the year I had with my own father I was happy to do it. conditions have been amazing and we had like 3ft of snow on the trails.

• Like 1