***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Somewhere in the -20 range.  I took a walk with my pups down the driveway and it was filled with beauty.  I thought to myself, being a New Year and all, that maybe I could work on gaining some tolerance or at least, slowing down my growing levels of intolerance.  Then I thought, fuck that!  Fuck a bunch of whining, god damn miserable liberal twats that live for their own misery and work hard at projecting it everywhere they can infect like a miserable little virus. Which, following on that same train of thought, led me to this one: maybe I should be more intolerant towards them in public? I've already got a bionic ear for listening to so much as a hint of whiny twat so I can confront them.  Maybe this year, start actually searching and hunting for them? I'd be doing the rest of us a service by turning their faces into pie plates!  Maybe they would learn a lesson or two?  If not, I'd have fun trying to teach it.  YES!  That's  my gift to normal Americans...beat the fuck out of them on site!  Damn...it was like a bonified New Year epiphany!  Jesus gave me the "nod"!

Then I slowed my heartbeat, looked around and just thought...there's just so much beauty in the world...................and there would be more if we could start killing off the liberal twats since they don't have the fucking balls to off themselves!!!!  After that thought, I settled again then figured .I'll start on my intolerance growth tomorrow and snapped this pic for you faggots.

:lol: 

Happy New Year!!!

IMG_4206.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Somewhere in the -20 range.  I took a walk with my pups down the driveway and it was filled with beauty.  I thought to myself, being a New Year and all, that maybe I could work on gaining some tolerance or at least, slowing down my growing levels of intolerance.  Then I thought, fuck that!  Fuck a bunch of whining, god damn miserable liberal twats that live for their own misery and work hard at projecting it everywhere they can infect like a miserable little virus. Which, following on that same train of thought, led me to this one: maybe I should be more intolerant towards them in public? I've already got a bionic ear for listening to so much as a hint of whiny twat so I can confront them.  Maybe this year, start actually searching and hunting for them? I'd be doing the rest of us a service by turning their faces into pie plates!  Maybe they would learn a lesson or two?  If not, I'd have fun trying to teach it.  YES!  That's  my gift to normal Americans...beat the fuck out of them on site!  Damn...it was like a bonified New Year epiphany!  Jesus gave me the "nod"!

Then I slowed my heartbeat, looked around and just thought...there's just so much beauty in the world...................and there would be more if we could start killing off the liberal twats since they don't have the fucking balls to off themselves!!!!  After that thought, I settled again then figured .I'll start on my intolerance growth tomorrow and snapped this pic for you faggots.

Happy New Year!!!

IMG_4206.jpg

Not sure what all of that mumbo jumbo was about, but nice pic :thumb:

I guess one of your New Years resolutions wasn't to write shorter posts on FS :dunno:

Happy New Year :bc:

• Haha 2

Around +1c here in Southern Ontario. Sitting on my back deck, with the sun up and feeling the warmth of the sun, it feels like a spring day. :cry:

I may grab the rake and finish cleaning up some leaves that have blown in? 

Happy New Years, everyone! :bc:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Zamboni are you addicted to typing?

It's just easy.  LOL!

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Not sure what all of that mumbo jumbo was about, but nice pic :thumb:

I guess one of your New Years resolutions wasn't to write shorter posts on FS :dunno:

Happy New Year :bc:

WUT?  What if we asked Picasso, Matisse and Rembrandt to just use the top inch of the canvas?  What if we asked Henley, Tyler and Hendrix to just stick to writing 30 second jingles?  What if Beethoven, Mozart and Back were told to just write half symphonies?

Now, what if I asked you to take the beating from the ass-odor end of an ax handle or 5-D cell mag lite about your head and shoulders?!?!??!?  

@Polaris 550

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's just easy.  LOL!

WUT?  What if we asked Picasso, Matisse and Rembrandt to just use the top inch of the canvas?  What if we asked Henley, Tyler and Hendrix to just stick to writing 30 second jingles?  What if Beethoven, Mozart and Back were told to just write half symphonies?

Now, what if I asked you to take the beating from the ass-odor end of an ax handle or 5-D cell mag lite about your head and shoulders?!?!??!?  

@Polaris 550

I knew Picasso, you sir are no Picasso  :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Opinions vary.

:lmao:

Sure do. There is yours, and then the rest of us. Well, I guess there are a few other stupid motherfuckers that ride Cats....So, there are a few of you  :acs:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sure do. There is yours, and then the rest of us. Well, I guess there are a few other stupid motherfuckers that ride Cats....So, there are a few of you  :acs:

You need me (and others).  This place is an intellectual wasteland without us "better halfers".  

CAT'S RULE (like OZZY)!!!!

• Haha 1

:gm2:   Currently sunny and 8F after a low of 2F.  Looks like a mild stretch of weather is coming up. We are having November weather in January and had January weather in November.  Hey, @NaturallyAspirated  , would that have anything to do with climate change? :news: 

image.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

:gm2:   Currently sunny and 8F after a low of 2F.  Looks like a mild stretch of weather is coming up. We are having November weather in January and had January weather in November.  Hey, @NaturallyAspirated  , would that have anything to do with climate change? :news: 

image.png

3c here in Yuma right now ffs

Global warming sucks.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

image.png

Cold snap passed through here already.  Suck it up buttercup!

Neal

• Haha 1