***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Gold Member
19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus, dude...that sucks.  I hope he can recover as well as expected.  There’s no rhyme or reason or any grand plan for anything.  What happens is just random luck of the draw.  Many of us should have been dead or mangled up many times and Instead, Mr. “play it smart and safe” loses his life/legs/arms, etc. This is the fucking world we share.  Take all the wins you can!

:bc:

May 23rd, 2019 :bc:

Evening

61 / 51 and cloudy.  Got a shit ton done today at the cabin.  Feels awesome to be here after 6 months away.  Chain saw work tomorrow for 1 of the trees next to the front door that busted 1/2 way up sending the top half onto the roof and then off and into the stair railing.  Fucker landed perfect missing the grills by 12" lol.  My dock is under water again and 1 pallet missing.  YS's dock and lift are an easy adjustment.  YD and her boy friend should be here soon and YS around 8.  DIL came up last night and is having jello shots with my wife.  Both are being loud and laughing..... time for me to smack them around.  :bc:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

That's an awesome idea, thanks! I like how it's natural too, won't hurt the puppies chickens ducks geese turkeys etc.

Do you know if it can be sprayed (like out of a garden pump sprayer)? Or is it a paint/roll on application?

yes it can you may need to  roll or back brush it  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

spending my weekend in a car but i'm going to get me some texas bbq before we leave texas.   ribs and brisket or pulled pork and brisket will be a game time decision.  

Soulmans is a decent chain.  its busy so its usualy pretty fresh.   

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Soulmans is a decent chain.  its busy so its usualy pretty fresh.   

thats where the wife told me to stop,  guess it' right off the highway on the way to longview since she wouldn't drop the car at dfw for me

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

thats where the wife told me to stop,  guess it' right off the highway on the way to longview since she wouldn't drop the car at dfw for me

yep one of my First  stops when i get into Terrell.   i usually leave with $75 - 100 bucks worth.  i stock up on that shit!  :lol:

Good morning gents. Started the day very foggy and 37°. When I looked at the temp in the greenhouse earlier it was 42°. I picked up 4 different varieties of tomato plants a few days ago and need to transplant them to bigger pots today.

• Like 1

Good morning! Looks like fkn rain again today which is nothing new lol. I pulled the queer tire off the car that kept going down on me and found the little nail in it. I'm going to pick up a tire plug kit and take a sec to fix it and put the kit in the sxs along with a 12v compressor for a just in case on the trails. Later on I'm dropping the boat off to get a new mooring cover made for it then sit back and have a few beers . Tomorrow is another day lol

• Like 1

Zero dark thirty when I woke up.  Flipped on the led floods and spread some weed and feed on the grass.  It was like operating on the moon!  

Things are really starting to green up here finally.  A beautiful day ahead!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good morning gents. Started the day very foggy and 37°. When I looked at the temp in the greenhouse earlier it was 42°. I picked up 4 different varieties of tomato plants a few days ago and need to transplant them to bigger pots today.

Morning                 37?   Spring mayyyyyy show up eventually huh??  we just got tomatoes in the ground here this week.  big boys , three romas and two sweet 100 cherrie plants, that and some cukes is the extent of my growing this season. 

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, old indy said:

Morning                 37?   Spring mayyyyyy show up eventually huh??  we just got tomatoes in the ground here this week.  big boys , three romas and two sweet 100 cherrie plants, that and some cukes is the extent of my growing this season. 

Planted some of mine this afternoon. Few diff tomatoes, zhucinni, summer squash, peppers and cukes

• Like 1

Currently at O’hara Getting paid double time to tell you jamokes good morning. Sitting here waiting for portable cooling to show up, thanks Trump. Another money is no object job. I am going to have so much money,I think I’m going to fly Joel in to do some landscaping for me.:finger3:@SSFB

• Haha 2

Morning. Starting the day partly sunny and 56°. Today should be a great day of auto racing and BBQ. The first race up is F1 from the streets of Monaco at 9AM ET.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:gm1:

Cooler and sunny today....sorry about your Bucks getting bounced Jammin.

I was chatting with my grandmother last week about it as she has always been a bb fan, or should I say Celtics fan. She said that no one would be able to beat Golden State anyway. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

I was chatting with my grandmother last week about it as she has always been a bb fan, or should I say Celtics fan. She said that no one would be able to beat Golden State anyway. 

Your Grandmother is a smart woman...GS is a juggernaut. :thumb:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your Grandmother is a smart woman...GS is a juggernaut. :thumb:

At 89 she still loves to watch BB. She just gave up square dancing in the past year because she doesn't like to drive at night anymore.

• Like 1