***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

It’s been Pouring down rain for three hours and has pooched my plan for the week:(  

backhoe is reserved and now I can’t get around the property without tearing everything up 🤦‍♂️   AGAIN! 

This was a Father’s Day gift that pop was going to have to pay grands to get done if y’all are wondering why I said it here.       

Edited by old indy

Damn weird weather this year....even for this area.  Relatively cold this weekend and still in the 40's in the morning.  I don't mind it but my wife is growing tired of it.  

5 months til SX weekend which is my unofficial start of sledding season!  Woo hoo!!!  Can't come soon enough!  

10 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Damn near perfect day her. 75f low humidity and a few clouds

20190616_174312.jpg

This is what it's all about right here!  I hope you have a canopy over you...I ain't sitting out under the sun!!!!

Morning-

53 / 53 ...  Spent Fathers day with Drew at the cabin. (my wife and his headed home around 9 yesterday)   Fixed docks, repaired and then got the swim raft in, fished and a bunch of other stuff then he took me out for a kickass din. Drinking coffee and relaxing in the crystal clear blue sky's of the WI Northwoods this A.M.  YS just left for a customer project about 80 miles away.   Plan to get a few more thing fixed / taken care of and then I might go fishing. :bc:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jammin said:

Morning-

53 / 53 ...  Spent Fathers day with Drew at the cabin. (my wife and his headed home around 9 yesterday)   Fixed docks, repaired and then got the swim raft in, fished and a bunch of other stuff then he took me out for a kickass din. Drinking coffee and relaxing in the crystal clear blue sky's of the WI Northwoods this A.M.  YS just left for a customer project about 80 miles away.   Plan to get a few more thing fixed / taken care of and then I might go fishing. :bc:

Good for you...sounds like a perfect weekend. :ylsuper:

• Like 1

Morning-

59 / 59 and clear I guess.  Looks like a bit of rain today but that wont stop me from jumping in the boat and fishing.  I'd like to see an "eye" or crappie din on my plate around 6.  Fixing and replacing some outdoor shower stuff is on the list as well. Good day fellas.    :bc: 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Supposed to be close to 80 and cloudy here in OH. Dropping Carly at orientation then going to look at some airplanes. 

???

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Thinking of buying a plane to fly her back and forth. Real baller like. 

You're to fucking frugal to lead the baller lifestyle :bc:

Morning-

60 / 56 and clear as a fawking bell. Fire is hot and coffee is good the AM.   The cooler nights have sure put a damper on the skeeter activity.  Dragon flys are still making their way to shore.  Got a bunch of stuff done yesterday so todays focus is some inside stuff, run to trigs then cast a line.  

• Like 1