***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Morning--

Happy Easter.  48 / 52 and partly cloudy.  Very nice day planned at YS's with the family starting around 11.  Have a good day fellas.  :bc: 

PS-  Bucks win and so did the Brewers.  Yeli with 2 more HR's.  Guy is ON FIRE!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning--

Happy Easter.  48 / 52 and partly cloudy.  Very nice day planned at YS's with the family starting around 11.  Have a good day fellas.  :bc: 

PS-  Bucks win and so did the Brewers.  Yeli with 2 more HR's.  Guy is ON FIRE!

Have a great day, John :bc:

So yesterday we get a call from the MIL asking about the gummies that we gave them about a month ago. Her doctor is getting her a medical card next month, so she figured she might as well get started.  She was having a bad pain day with her hands and wanted to know how 1 gummy would effect her. We told her that it should help with the pain, but she shouldn't feel much of anything taking just 1. Well, about an hour later we get a call from Nicole's mother and she can't stop giggling, LOL. We asked about the pain and she said what pain, I can't feel my arms. Anyway we tell her that the effects should start to go away in about an hour. Nope, she calls an hour later to say it still feels the same. Fast forward another 5 hours and she's still feeling it, but it's lessened.  Now I'm pissed!!!!! Why can't I get 6 hours of the giggles on one fucking gummy bear????????    :lol:

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Have a great day, John :bc:

So yesterday we get a call from the MIL asking about the gummies that we gave them about a month ago. Her doctor is getting her a medical card next month, so she figured she might as well get started.  She was having a bad pain day with her hands and wanted to know how 1 gummy would effect her. We told her that it should help with the pain, but she shouldn't feel much of anything taking just 1. Well, about an hour later we get a call from Nicole's mother and she can't stop giggling, LOL. We asked about the pain and she said what pain, I can't feel my arms. Anyway we tell her that the effects should start to go away in about an hour. Nope, she calls an hour later to say it still feels the same. Fast forward another 5 hours and she's still feeling it, but it's lessened.  Now I'm pissed!!!!! Why can't I get 6 hours of the giggles on one fucking gummy bear????????    :lol:

Hahaha...that is great...good for your MIL! What kind of gummies are we talking here....my wife has been using hemp gummies and they have helped somewhat. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahaha...that is great...good for your MIL! What kind of gummies are we talking here....my wife has been using hemp gummies and they have helped somewhat. 

These are homemade with mostly THC. I'm guessing they are around 20mg of THC per gummy. She is going to try a half next time to see how it does. I just pulled a few buds off the 1st CBD plant that I've grown yesterday. I put them on top of the cable box to dry out so she can try smoking a little when they come over today for Easter dinner. This plant is suppose to be 2:1 ratio of CBD to THC. The CBD should override the THC giving her relief without the buzz. From everything I've read the perfect ratio for pain is 1:1.  So, say if a buddy were to send you a few TCH gummies your wife could take the THC in conjunction with the CBD gummies that she has and get relief without the buzz :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

These are homemade with mostly THC. I'm guessing they are around 20mg of THC per gummy. She is going to try a half next time to see how it does. I just pulled a few buds off the 1st CBD plant that I've grown yesterday. I put them on top of the cable box to dry out so she can try smoking a little when they come over today for Easter dinner. This plant is suppose to be 2:1 ratio of CBD to THC. The CBD should override the THC giving her relief without the buzz. From everything I've read the perfect ratio for pain is 1:1.  So, say if a buddy were to send you a few TCH gummies your wife could take the THC in conjunction with the CBD gummies that she has and get relief without the buzz :dunno: 

Hypothetically if something like that showed up in our mailbox that is a definite possibility.   :thumb:

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hypothetically if something like that showed up in our mailbox that is a definite possibility.   :thumb:

Hypothetically if someone PM'ed me their mailing address I'd send a few out this week. I'm making a new batch today.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Woke up at 3:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Since it was only about an hour before I normally get up I said fuck it, and got my ass out of bed.

Smh.  I just rolled out of bed and it's a beautiful day

15558520733486501648748493550515.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:bigfinger:   Where you at now? Didn't I read that you guys were driving home? Bringing back a car, or did you drive down?

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Easter dinner. Bahama breeze with the younger spawn

IMG_20190421_131301.jpg

She looks a lot like her mother.

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Happy Easter all.  Looks like everyone is having a pretty good time.  Especially CKF's MIL.  :lol: 

We'll see, she should be here anytime. I have some Lemon Potion CBD for her to try. It's around 14% CBD and 7% THC.

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

15558520733486501648748493550515.jpg

How long has the ice been out there? LOL

Ice out here about an hour ago.

Drone flight today ended poorly. Controller lost contact and gps failed so return home did not work. Luckily nothing expensive was damaged.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Easter dinner. Bahama breeze with the younger spawn

IMG_20190421_131301.jpg

7 hours ago, ckf said:

She looks a lot like her mother.

We'll see, she should be here anytime. I have some Lemon Potion CBD for her to try. It's around 14% CBD and 7% THC.

She got VERY lucky :lol: :lmao:

1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

How long has the ice been out there? LOL

Ice out here about an hour ago.

Drone flight today ended poorly. Controller lost contact and gps failed so return home did not work. Luckily nothing expensive was damaged.

Coming in hot, LOL.  The flag did a good job catching it :thumb:

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Happy Easter all.  Looks like everyone is having a pretty good time.  Especially CKF's MIL.  :lol: 

Update on the MIL. She was hesitant to try the CBD smoke today as she was still buzzed at 3 o'clock this morning from yesterday's intro to gummies. She did end up taking 2 hits off the bowl. She said she didn't feel any kind of buzz but was very relaxed. My FIL tried a 1/2 a gummy this afternoon and he enjoyed it. The pain in his right hand and his feet went away. He said he felt a tiny bit of a buzz, but wasn't fucked up, LOL.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

Update on the MIL. She was hesitant to try the CBD smoke today as she was still buzzed at 3 o'clock this morning from yesterday's intro to gummies. She did end up taking 2 hits off the bowl. She said she didn't feel any kind of buzz but was very relaxed. My FIL tried a 1/2 a gummy this afternoon and he enjoyed it. The pain in his right hand and his feet went away. He said he felt a tiny bit of a buzz, but wasn't fucked up, LOL.

The family that stones together, dosnt moan together.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Isn't that wild that is went straight for the flag. Evidently Chinese made drone. LOL

Yeah, I thought it was going to hit a tree and next thing ya know old stars and stripes saves the day.  Are you sure it isn't North Korea :lol: