***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

36 degrees currently and headed to the high 40’s....yesterday she never broke out of the 30’s and it pissed all day. Few iceberg stragglers left in the big lake...

C809ADA1-C8C8-4602-9EB2-79F00CD5C7EA.thumb.jpeg.8c637cb41846d8f7afe88b9287f550ca.jpeg

Ice free here on the West side of LK MI.  Lake North has 12" of ice yet but we do have a couple feet opening up along the shoreline. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jammin said:

Ice free here on the West side of LK MI.  Lake North has 12" of ice yet but we do have a couple feet opening up along the shoreline. 

Won't be long now John...sorry to hear about your wife's neck taking a few steps backwards...hang in there. :thumb:

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Good morning my fellow ingrates! I just passed step one in my persuit of my 500ton Mate's Lic,the STCW requirement. Next step Advanced FiFi and then TOARS and then the Coastie exam!

For now tho....

Snapchat-1829850950.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Morning-

42 / 29 and clear.  Brewers   :Flush:   Group therapy at 9 until 1030.  8 months dry today.  Buck VS Pistons at 7.  Frys and hot Cheddar?  Yep.  :bc: 

And fuckoff BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    @ckf     :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Morning-

42 / 29 and clear.  Brewers   :Flush:   Group therapy at 9 until 1030.  8 months dry today.  Buck VS Pistons at 7.  Frys and hot Cheddar?  Yep.  :bc: 

And fuckoff BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    @ckf     :bigfinger:

IMG_4690.thumb.JPG.ff8023cd4498d0f777fb9e3ca8747936.JPG

• Haha 2

That is obviously a screenshot but I won some bet with him a few years back and he sent me the money but he also sent  a little scrapbook full of goofy pictures...dude is a trip! 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is obviously a screenshot but I won some bet with him a few years back and he sent me the money but he also sent  a little scrapbook full of goofy pictures...dude is a trip! 

I always liked Don :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

WTF were you posting at 4 am for? BTW , happy Easter.

Woke up at 3:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Since it was only about an hour before I normally get up I said fuck it, and got my ass out of bed.

• Like 1