***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Had eggs benny Sunday. Smoked salmon and avocado smothered in Hollindase sauce.

Nice! Did you make it yourselves, or go out to brunch?

@ckf yuck, that rain and warm weather is sure to make for a great mud season up there!

30 with a high of 60 and sunny today. Going into the office for a few hours this morning then a late lunch with a client, get home early, have a couple scotches on the deck, early bedtime. Sounds like a half decent hump day so far! 

12 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

@ckf yuck, that rain and warm weather is sure to make for a great mud season up there!

30 with a high of 60 and sunny today. Going into the office for a few hours this morning then a late lunch with a client, get home early, have a couple scotches on the deck, early bedtime. Sounds like a half decent hump day so far! 

It hasn't been bad at all for me this year. The early snow kept much frost from getting in the ground. As it's been melting it's been running in to the ground. The storm drain in by driveway hasn't had to do much :thumb:

• Like 2

Morning-

41 / 38 and cloudy.  Might see some rain later?  Brewers won and Yeli is still on fire.  Bucks vs Pistons at 7.  Time to get my wife free from her traction device. 

National Bat Appreciation Day > Cheese balls day.   Cheese balls sounds like poor hygiene to me.  

Edited by jammin

42 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

41 / 38 and cloudy.  Might see some rain later?  Brewers won and Yeli is still on fire.  Bucks vs Pistons at 7.  Time to get my wife free from her traction device. 

National Bat Appreciation Day < Cheese balls day.   Cheese balls sounds like poor hygiene to me.  

You're the one from the cheese state :dunno:

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Morning-

62 / 38 and cloudy.  Rain missed us last night.  Bride is 30% better that a week ago.  Progress is good!

Image result for cat high five gif

That's good to hear :thumb:

:gm1:     25 and clear to start the day, rain later :(

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

62 / 38 and cloudy.  Rain missed us last night.  Bride is 30% better that a week ago.  Progress is good!

Image result for cat high five gif

:gm1:

That is great John.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats a bit warm for that early,  I'm hopping on a plane to FL at noon.  

Yeah its hot as fuck and humid as fuck down here. I hate this climate.

Light rain here last night and today.  It's mopping things up.  High's near fucking 60 this weekend should do it.

These fuckers are ready for sure.   "I flew back from the south for this fucking shit?"

38296E6C-9DEE-40F5-8336-274201133CF0.jpeg

• Haha 1

Morning-

43 / 36 windy and cloudy.  National Amaretto day.... Add some Sour and flip off the world.   Wifes neck took 2 steps back yesterday, nice she off today so she can relax and do some traction.  Eeeeeeessh. 

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

36 degrees currently and headed to the high 40’s....yesterday she never broke out of the 30’s and it pissed all day. Few iceberg stragglers left in the big lake...

C809ADA1-C8C8-4602-9EB2-79F00CD5C7EA.thumb.jpeg.8c637cb41846d8f7afe88b9287f550ca.jpeg