***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

43 / 27 and clear.  Few calls, send a few emails, unclog a sink, de-clutter a bit, visit with my mom and group therapy at 530.   Enjoy National Chocolate Mousse Day.  And for good measure,  fuck off @ckf @Carlos Danger @Mileage Psycho @Skeeter21i @SSFB and @f7ben   :bigfinger:

Right back at ya buddy :bigfinger:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Good world party day. I hope you guys have a little time set aside today to party. Currently partly cloudy and 32­°.

Well I wasn't planning on drinking till Friday..........

2 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

43 / 27 and clear.  Few calls, send a few emails, unclog a sink, de-clutter a bit, visit with my mom and group therapy at 530.   Enjoy National Chocolate Mousse Day.  And for good measure,  fuck off @ckf @Carlos Danger @Mileage Psycho @Skeeter21i @SSFB and @f7ben   :bigfinger:

I was wondering what set you off :news:

Stay strong :bc: 

• Haha 2

Morning-

Morning, I like ckf's day better...🖕

• Haha 2

On 3/31/2019 at 8:08 PM, Woodtick said:

Dats a lot of tooth picks. Logging is alive and do very well in the UP. #forestproud This is a landing in Iron River.

4B5FBC39-2E3C-4FC1-B7DE-AEA3BD440C6A.jpeg

1AE0D6F6-1124-496A-BC14-6659B47F1137.jpeg

6042172D-8118-46A0-B88B-CCE2F21FCDEA.jpeg

10C9D37D-44CF-4F7E-9B6E-C5039EEC620E.jpeg

63CA937F-5966-4FC3-8DCA-AB70413F415D.jpeg

DId you try to drive the GC up the log pile? I've seen commercials where they do that :news:

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

I am a married man so I don't have to come here to be abused I can just talk with my bride.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Morning John-  what the fuck was wrong with National Chocolate Mousse Day you frag    :bigfinger:

My day is better    ::fuckoff:

1 hour ago, Skeeter21i said:

Morning, I like ckf's day better...🖕

:goodpost:

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Now that's no way to talk to a member of the public. Fuck stability, I believe you need sensitivity training.

Wait for it.......

Still waiting?????

:bigfinger:

:lol:

Morning-

43 / 23 and cloudy.  Productive day yesterday.  Excellent group therapy meeting last night. Burritos are awesome.   Thats all. 

Hey @ckf  its National Burrito Day and is observed annually on the first Thursday in April.  There, now fuckoff bitch! 

Just now, jammin said:

Morning-

43 / 23 and cloudy.  Productive day yesterday.  Excellent group therapy meeting last night. Burritos are awesome.   Thats all. 

Hey @ckf  its National Burrito Day and is observed annually on the first Thursday in April.  There, now fuckoff bitch! 

Saw that on the news earlier and knew that you would give me shit if I posted that it was grammar day. . Plus I don't want that f'ing Mexican, @Woodtick to get to comfortable around here.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

:finger:

meme-kermit-drinking-tea-but-thats-none-of-business.png

I never said I was good at grammar :lol:  Honestly I never cared for English in school and am terrible at grammar. I always liked History and money math classes the best.

• Like 2