***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm usually awake by 5 on most days.  It won't be long before it's light out at 5.

I'm 4AM CT so the same as you.  Gimme a call when you wake and bake we can chat.   :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, jammin said:

I'm 4AM CT so the same as you.  Gimme a call when you wake and bake we can chat.   :lol:

I think  my 'wake and bake' years are behind me for the most part. The one common denominator for when I do is when my buddy Barry comes to visit. That guy has been doing the 'wake and bake thing for over 30 years. If anyone asks he always says "Why would you want to get up in the morning and think, this is the best I'm going to feel all day".  So, he sparks up his metal bowl that a friend of ours made him 25 years ago in his spare time at work at the power plant :lol:    Can't call the guy lazy as he works his arse off as a building contractor. 

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

IM up when the sun comes up. This time of yr 6. by June it will be 4:40

The birds wake me up about a half hour before sunrise during the summer when we have the windows open.

• Haha 1

I brought the work truck home one Fri night and had to go back in the next day for a safety meeting. On the way down the hwy I was getting close to a friends place I layed on the airhorns.  I know I woke them up cause they mentioned it to the wife lol. They're the only house in that stretch of road so they're fair game lol. My friend is always complaining about Harleys going by lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Edmo said:

Mid to upper 70’s again today. :news: 

933787D0-6728-4513-94CA-745FE0547AAA.jpeg

Stop hoarding all the bikinis to yourself, and post some pics for us , faggot :news:

Poo550 and Kev144 dicks want to see some guys in Speedo's :snack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

^^^^^^ Fucking faggots talking shoes and fucking up the thread ^^^^^

Good Sunday morning. Currently 50°f and cloudy on this national tater day. How will you be enjoying your taters today?

• Thanks 1

Morning-

25 / 25 and partly cloudy.   Massage therapist helped my wife get a decent nights rest last night.  Bet its been 1 week since her last good sleep.  Into the machines Tuesday at 9:15am for a better look at what the fuck is going on with her neck.      Love taters.  Had baby reds browned in olive oil then sprinkled with parm last night.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Dads bday, so a roast and mashed

Happy Birthday to your dad. :thumbsup: 

As for taters a big mess of hash browns sounds good right about now.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Dads bday, so a roast and mashed

Happy birthday pops :bc:     Do you think he would be willing to meet 550 behind Sandy's?  Asking for a friend :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

^^^^^^ Fucking faggots talking shoes and fucking up the thread ^^^^^

Good Sunday morning. Currently 50°f and cloudy on this national tater day. How will you be enjoying your taters today?

:goodpost:

• Haha 1