***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Currently we are receiving ice pellets here in Southern Ontario. Not much is green on the OfSC site unless head north to Sudbury and beyond.

image.thumb.png.33477fa93041edc5331bee5717350f28.png

• Sad 1

31f with a little light snow falling. I was just watching the local news and it sounds like the roads are terrible in western VT and parts of upstate NY from freezing rain. Interstate 89 is at a standstill near Burlington.  

• Like 1

Morning-

29 / 20 with a blanket of ice South and snowing North.  YS made it to Tokyo around 1AM CT.  Should be in Thailand around 10AM this morning-  Said the dreamliner sucks compared to the 777. 

Northern WI picked up 10" yesterday and a 2nd round tonight for another 7-12".  :) 

Image may contain: tree, outdoor and nature

No photo description available.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a trip for Drew...very cool. Some nasty ice on the way here along with high winds afterwards.....eessh.

Yep.  Nothing like spending a month traveling abroad on the company dime.  His wife leave to meet him in 2 weeks and they have a bunch of cool stuff lined up.   I'm messaging with him and he was just server snow crab and shrimp   :lol:    

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I cleared 4-5 yesterday and have another 4-5 this morning and still snowing.  Another 4-8 expected through tomorrow.  Whew!  Nice to have a proper MN winter again.  

:happy:

Screenshot_20190207-110054.png

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I cleared 4-5 yesterday and have another 4-5 this morning and still snowing.  Another 4-8 expected through tomorrow.  Whew!  Nice to have a proper MN winter again.  

:happy:

you been getting some good miles in on the sled???

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

you been getting some good miles in on the sled???

Yes.  But I don’t like this loose fluffy shit.   Takes a day or two for all the sledders to tamp it down.   Also getting tired of the crowds.  It’s turned into negotiating and passing one “bobbing” group after another.  

I’ll take this problem every winter though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  But I don’t like this loose fluffy shit.   Takes a day or two for all the sledders to tamp it down.   Also getting tired of the crowds.  It’s turned into negotiating and passing one “bobbing” group after another.  

I’ll take this problem every winter though.

Crocs. .pit coat....doesnt like fluffy snow= sledding princess

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’m unique....and complicated.

:lol:

Sweet fuck...it coming down good.  Looks like 7-8 inches already.

They just showed Minneapolis on twc....not even an inch of fresh.

Just now, DAVE said:

They just showed Minneapolis on twc....not even an inch of fresh.

Yeah.  I’ve been getting some texts from down there asking how it looks. Fucking mooks!  Sledding has been great up here for weeks now.  It’s not like it melted off.  This just means our season should run into April.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:30 AM, ckf said:

:gm2:  We are back to winter like temps here in northern VT. Currently sunshine and 11F. Warming back up tomorrow and Friday :(

John hows things looking. Was planning on leaving out of Groton in the AM heading for derby