***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, ckf said:

I didn't know Turkeys used crosswalks :lol:

I was in Old Forge a couple weeks ago and Im leaving a customer pulling out onto Main st in Downtown Old Forge and this big fat Doe comes strolling through the cross walk and proceeded down the side walk..lol 

IMG_20181126_124456696_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I was in Old Forge a couple weeks ago and Im leaving a customer pulling out onto Main st in Downtown Old Forge and this big fat Doe comes strolling through the cross walk and proceeded down the side walk..lol 

IMG_20181126_124456696_HDR.jpg

Was it still hunting season at that time in NY? Maybe she felt safer in town with the traffic than she did in the woods with the hunters :dunno:

Just now, ckf said:

Was it still hunting season at that time in NY? Maybe she felt safer in town with the traffic than she did in the woods with the hunters :dunno:

It was still hunting season, so very possible.  Cracked me up how nonchalant she just strolled right across the street and right down the sidewalk.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Allways deer strutting around downtown Old Forge. And the dump is loaded with beers. I spent a summer there yrs ago and when bored in the evening we would take a ride and check both out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Allways deer strutting around downtown Old Forge. And the dump is loaded with beers. I spent a summer there yrs ago and when bored in the evening we would take a ride and check both out.

BTW, if you get a package from Santa in the mail you might want to be careful where you open it :joint:

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s not my birthday,but thanks anyway. Never believe what you read on FB.:lol:

Well that's not cool home slice..:wtf:

:lol::bc:

They lowered the rain forecast here down to 1/4 inch but say we will hit the 50's Friday.

A total of 4 inches of snow forecast for the next 2 weeks. ☹️