***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Mid to high 20's all week and only "periods of low snow" in the forecast to finish out the year.  I think it's been five years since I've seen plots of grass at Christmas.   :wall:  I just heard from a another buddy in Minneapolis that is selling his shit and is out of sledding.  He's just fed up.  We really needed an early start and a good winter this year...appears that is not going to happen..AGAIN.  This sport's livelihood is in real jeopardy.  SMH.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mid to high 20's all week and only "periods of low snow" in the forecast to finish out the year.  I think it's been five years since I've seen plots of grass at Christmas.   :wall:  I just heard from a another buddy in Minneapolis that is selling his shit and is out of sledding.  He's just fed up.  We really needed an early start and a good winter this year...appears that is not going to happen..AGAIN.  This sport's livelihood is in real jeopardy.  SMH.

Lots of snow here in the nort....:ashamed:

Put on a 126 miles yesterday.

20181221_153943.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WTF?  I thought you were getting out of sledding?  Are those rentals?  Is that Rev with you?  :lmao:

Made a quick trip back to sask...buddy asked me to go riding...back to ontario early monday morn for Christmas. 

Then hopefully az after the new yr.

morning gents n gentiles..   starting out a bit chilly @ 49* , heading up ta 66* by 2- 3 pm    I gotta say all this sun after such a dreary wet fall sho feels gooooood.  i even got a little sun burned yeasterday    😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Lots of snow here in the nort....:ashamed:

Put on a 126 miles yesterday.

20181221_153943.jpg

Nice.  Look at that Sedan de Ville of the snow!  Don’t get it stuck!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Is that BarbieHands with you?  :lmao:

:lol: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice.  I did 260 miles one day on an Expedition 900 ace a couple years back.  I actually had a great time on that big boat. :bc: 

Were headed out here soon...its just before 10am and its finally getting light out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Morning gents :news:  47 and some light rain to start the day. The driveway is going to be a skating rink when the temps drop tonight.

Temp has dropped to 33 and there is a very light snow falling. I hope we get enough to spruce things back up for Xmas.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Temp has dropped to 33 and there is a very light snow falling. I hope we get enough to spruce things back up for Xmas.

I saw pics of pittsburg this am . Trails are closed , snow is gone

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I saw pics of pittsburg this am . Trails are closed , snow is gone

All of the clubs around here closed their trails too. It looks like we lost about 1/2 of our snow.