***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member

17 here. 1 inch of snow on the ground. Supposed to be below freezing for the week but then turning warm Friday and through the weekend with rain.

Not going to be any sledding to be had here until January by the looks of things.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

8 degrees and cloudy with a tease of snow here.  Not to be tho...I see nothing of substance in the future.  Trails don't even have the first tracks of the "grass skinning" teams yet.  WTF?  I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate @xtralettucetomatoe580!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aids gay.

7 hours ago, jammin said:

Hey @AKIQPilot.........    How is the Alpha holding up?    I've heard good things about it.  You? 

Hope you are well my friend.   :bc: 

And FU @AKIQPilot:bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

:lol: 

Hahahaha. 

Around here the Alphas are holding up pretty good. Word from the hills is they easily hold their own against both the Poo and Doo 850’s.  Easily the best ProClimb chassis ever. 

Cats have always had weak tunnels behind the seat. This is nothing new. 

From what Im hearing the Alpha is under powered compared to the 8fiddys but it has no problem going anywhere they go. 

PS. Thanks for the thread title change. Its been a while since I had my own thread. 

PPS. Its fucking raining its ass off around here. Been raining non stop for over 24 hours. If it were 28f instead of 35f we would have 2’ of snow instead of 2”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. 

Around here the Alphas are holding up pretty good. Word from the hills is they easily hold their own against both the Poo and Doo 850’s.  Easily the best ProClimb chassis ever. 

Cats have always had weak tunnels behind the seat. This is nothing new. 

From what Im hearing the Alpha is under powered compared to the 8fiddys but it has no problem going anywhere they go. 

PS. Thanks for the thread title change. Its been a while since I had my own thread. 

PPS. Its fucking raining its ass off around here. Been raining non stop for over 24 hours. If it were 28f instead of 35f we would have 2’ of snow instead of 2”. 

Well deserved ::bigfinger:   

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Absolute beast so far with 2 hrs and 45 miles on it. Hooks up and is a wheelie machine, move forward and it is less dramatic. Tight groomed trails she might need some adjustments. :ylsuper:

20181208_103212.jpg

You got more than PS.

35 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Absolute beast so far with 2 hrs and 45 miles on it. Hooks up and is a wheelie machine, move forward and it is less dramatic. Tight groomed trails she might need some adjustments. :ylsuper:

20181208_103212.jpg

Very cool Kyle. Sled looks great. All that white stuff looks even better. 

What track length did you get?  129”?  

56 minutes ago, Reevester said:

20181208_103212.jpg

These pics with snow are really starting to piss me off.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice. What is the lug height. 1-3/8” or something like that. 

Should be one he k of a trail rocket. 

Thats a bunch of snow. How does it get around in that much snow. 

1-1/4". Got 135 1.325 studs in her too. Intend on it being a trail rocket. 

Rides much better in that deeper snow compared to my 129 cats. Skis and track pull up on top well if you aren't hammering it. Feels so much light and more nimble. 

Heading back out to find some summer roads. 

:bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

15 here...and still no fucking snow in the mother fucking forecast! 

giphy.webp

The forecast is calling for cold weather here until the next storm arrives. Then it's going to warm up and rain this weekend :(