***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Just to show I,m not one bit brand loyal, and I think they are all junk, considering the cost and build quality, a new Arctic Cat Alpha blew up as well, because some electrical issue took out the oil pump. 2 strokes don,t run very long without one of those. 

Just now, jammin said:

morning-

:bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

25 / 15 and SUNNY.  Yes, SUNNY!!!!   1st sunny fucking day in 18 fucking days!  Fucking fuck yeah!!!!!  Fuck you CK----fucking F !   :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Good day gents-   :bc: 

The new Jammin is very hostile.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

No need to get your panties in a bunch.  It was posted by a mountain sledder from Kelowna, B.C. 

Facts are facts. Tough to swallow sometimes. At least they aren,t catching fire, like all the other Poolaris products. LOL

Why are they only losing sleds in BC.  Lots of people have been riding for well over a month.  Ar you sure that these two "blown cranks" aren't the same two that turned out to not be blown cranks a few days ago.  

Post up a link so we can read what you're talking about.  

• Haha 1

Maybe cause the mountain sleds are usually at " Full Pin " . I would think the mountain riders would definitely be putting them to the test before anyone else, since they get the snow first. A Cat blew up as well, some kind of electrical issue not properly controlling the oil pump.

For the cost, all 2 strokes are throw away junk. I honestly don,t know how they get away with producing junk, charging top dollar, and people keep buying. WTF ??????

Just now, Frostynuts said:

Maybe cause the mountain sleds are usually at " Full Pin " . I would think the mountain riders would definitely be putting them to the test before anyone else, since they get the snow first. A Cat blew up as well, some kind of electrical issue not properly controlling the oil pump.

For the cost, all 2 strokes are throw away junk. I honestly don,t know how they get away with producing junk, charging top dollar, and people keep buying. WTF ??????

You may not realize this but we have mountains and snow in AK.  Been riding since the last week of October.  

And how about the link to your story of 2 more blown cranks.  

Did you buy an 850 Polaris this year ? I,m not a buy first year of anything type, cause I have see way to many failures of first year stuff. It took me 5 years to finally feel confident enough to make the switch from an Apex and take a chance on an Arctic Cat turbo. LOL

Edited by Frostynuts

13 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Did you buy an 850 Polaris this year ? I,m not a buy first year of anything type, cause I have see way to many failures of first year stuff. It took me 5 years to finally feel confident enough to make the switch from an Apex and take a chance on an Arctic Cat turbo. LOL

So no link then?  

6 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I was trying to tag you in a post on the Axys FB page some guy saying 8-10 blown up he got the word from an "independent machanic". :lol:

There are all kinds of clown on FB and elsewhere that are just hoping for Poo to fail on this one.  No different than the Doo 850 last year I guess.  One thing for sure, no one has to hope a Cat will fail.  Just goes with the territory.  

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Hey @AKIQPilot.........    How is the Alpha holding up?    I've heard good things about it.  You? 

Hope you are well my friend.   :bc: 

And FU @AKIQPilot:bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

:lol: 

Morning. 21F with another couple of inches of snow overnight.

Thanks for the recommendation. FU @AKIQPilot    :lol:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Morning. 21F with another couple of inches of snow overnight.

Thanks for the recommendation. FU @AKIQPilot    :lol:

FIX THE FUCKING TITLE ASSHAT  :bigfinger:  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ------  jAKIQPILOT?   A FUCKING J IN FRONT OF HIS FUCKING HANDLE?  GOOD LORD!  :bashhead:

Official Facebook thread - FU @jAKIQPilot   <  fix this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, jammin said:

FIX THE FUCKING TITLE ASSHAT  :bigfinger:  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ------  jAKIQPILOT?   A FUCKING J IN FRONT OF HIS FUCKING HANDLE?  GOOD LORD!  :bashhead:

Official Facebook thread - FU @jAKIQPilot   <  fix this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I should have just left the last asshole up there instead :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1