***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

:gm2:  @f7ben   :lol:

Currently sunshine and 42F now that the fog has burned off. We had our first frost of the season after a low of 32F this morning. Football and Nascar are on the agenda today. I might even put the drone in the air to see how the fall foliage is coming along  :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Some 9% October fest beer. After the third or fourth,they started going down real good.

53 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

60deg and hung over a bit.

Damn....you know what sucks is that I get more headaches since I quit drinking. What a bunch of fucking bullshit...woke up with a pounder that hasn't gone away yet.:lame:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Damn....you know what sucks is that I get more headaches since I quit drinking. What a bunch of fucking bullshit...woke up with a pounder that hasn't gone away yet.:lame:

Never get headaches, it's the stomach.

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

The only hangover I can remember was when a buddy and I drank an entire handle of Captain Morgans at camp several years ago. Needless to say we didn't ride the next morning :guzzle:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

The only hangover I can remember was when a buddy and I drank an entire handle of Captain Morgans at camp several years ago. Needless to say we didn't ride the next morning :guzzle:

Good lord that makes me feel sick reading it! :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Good lord that makes me feel sick reading it! :lol:

It was awful. I'll try to find the pic of what I looked like the next morning, I think I have it somewhere on my old laptop.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

the captains a tough bastard,  last time i passed out at 10am it was because of the captain :news:  

only time i have a lasting hangover it's  a mixture of hard liquor,  beer and jagerbombs.  Just hard liquor i might black out but i can function the following day

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the captains a tough bastard,  last time i passed out at 10am it was because of the captain :news:  

only time i have a lasting hangover it's  a mixture of hard liquor,  beer and jagerbombs.  Just hard liquor i might black out but i can function the following day

I know I have pics of that somewhere too. Didn't you mix that 20 ounce Pepsi bottle filled with straight Captains with a little weed too? Was that the year Barry went with us @Angry ginger ?