***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Just now, steve from amherst said:

3 degrees and clear

Do you have any sled trips planned? Trails around here are mint according to my neighbor. I'm sure Northern NH is the same. And of course "The County" is always good. 

11 hours ago, ckf said:

The garage isn't attached or heated, LOL. It had a wood stove, but I never put one in when we moved. I use a salamander if I need heat out there.

SMH,  walked out into my 55 degree car this morning it was so nice.   Sunday and yesterday worked on my sled in the garage and it sucked getting into the cold explorer.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH,  walked out into my 55 degree car this morning it was so nice.   Sunday and yesterday worked on my sled in the garage and it sucked getting into the cold explorer.  

:bigfinger: I walked out to a 10 below car this morning.  The good part is it's only 5 feet from the door. 15 minutes later it was nice and warm. 

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You would like it as much as your hot tub i bet.

I really don't have to go out when the weather sucks very much. Plus it's only a step or two away from my covered entry steps. Start it and then right back inside until it warms up  

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I really don't have to go out when the weather sucks very much. Plus it's only a step or two away from my covered entry steps. Start it and then right back inside until it warms up  

Nicer to watch from window.

:lol:

Just now, Angry ginger said:

first thing i added when i took the explorer from the wife.  

You don't have a truck anymore? Did your wife finally get the redneck out of you? No NASCAR, no truck, no sled. You are a fucking yuppie now  dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, ckf said:

Once ya have one you will never go without. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

You don't have a truck anymore? Did your wife finally get the redneck out of you? No NASCAR, no truck, no sled. You are a fucking yuppie now  dunno:

nope traded the truck on her highlander.  I had been thinking of going to an SUV because i literally ran the sled up and back and that was it.  explorer tows a trailer fine and I want to see how many miles i can pound on it after Amy wanted to dump it.  Put almost 30k miles in the last 14 months on it.  

I might keep one sled and make you reg the GSX and go for a ride.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope traded the truck on her highlander.  I had been thinking of going to an SUV because i literally ran the sled up and back and that was it.  explorer tows a trailer fine and I want to see how many miles i can pound on it after Amy wanted to dump it.  Put almost 30k miles in the last 14 months on it.  

I might keep one sled and make you reg the GSX and go for a ride.  

Let's try to plan something with Begal. I've got your air mattress and a hide-a-bed available if we were to do something up here.