***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ah....put it in your truck on the floor with only floor heat on...ive done it lots with mine. 

It's in a shed out of the wind and snow so not so bad. I put gasoline antifreeze in it last night too. Still only about 5 pulls to start. 

Just now, Reevester said:

It's in a shed out of the wind and snow so not so bad. I put gasoline antifreeze in it last night too. Still only about 5 pulls to start. 

Hondas are good. Ive got the 2000 and 7000 inverters....other then a busted rope...problem free.

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hondas are good. Ive got the 2000 and 7000 inverters....other then a busted rope...problem free.

We have 3. 2 2000 and a 3000. Takes 2 guys to move the big fucker and its overkill for the camp. More for a few power tools if we need it and if the power goes out at my place. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

We have 3. 2 2000 and a 3000. Takes 2 guys to move the big fucker and its overkill for the camp. More for a few power tools if we need it and if the power goes out at my place. 

You cant lift the 3000 yourself?

16 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yep dad has an older 3500 Honda with electric start. That fucker must be 200+ lbs.

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I certainly can but not 30 feet to the generator shed. It's the older giant 3000 with no wheels. Not those nice new compacts with the handle and wheels. 

Eat your wheaties dammit!!!!!

:lol:

Just now, Reevester said:

I'm sure I can lift you too. Doesn't mean I want to. :lol:

I hear ya....i only lift mine in and out of my truck bed....its got wheels for moving elsewhere.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Mine starts with first push of the electric starter.

Do you have the newer one with the battery on board? Honda came out with that version the year after I got mine. I would need to plug mine in for the electric start :(