***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Looks a lot like my ‘79, only mine was midnight blue. Man I loved that thing 

I had a midnight blue 79 too, 6.6 litre ws6 pkg, no t top no bird just the way I wanted it. Bought it new and proceeded to hate it.  Got rid of it after 2 years and bought a new Saab turbo.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I had a midnight blue 79 too, 6.6 litre ws6 pkg, no t top no bird just the way I wanted it. Bought it new and proceeded to hate it.  Got rid of it after 2 years and bought a new Saab turbo.

Probably couldn't spin it's own tires! Huge giant pieces of shit!

35 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Probably couldn't spin it's own tires! Huge giant pieces of shit!

Exactly, 403 cubic inch v8 rated at 200 hp.  Pretty much dangerous to drive in the rain.  Squeaked and rattled like it was coming apart.  I did end up having headers put on it some ignition work and Dre melted out the shaker in the hood so it was functional.  That woke it up pretty good but I kind of soured on it

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...gonna need to know why a “dick Wop” is before I join any such group.  :lmao:

Short,loud mouth, gold chain wearing tough guy that typically drove a Trans AM in the early 80’s. Italian Jersey Shore type.  Way back in the day,Wop = with out papers. 

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Short,loud mouth, gold chain wearing tough guy that typically drove a Trans AM in the early 80’s. Italian Jersey Shore type.  Way back in the day,Wop = with out papers. 

I thought they all drove IROC's?    :lol:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Lol!  Ohhhhhh...Dick-WOP.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I thought they all drove IROC's?    :lol:

I had one of those too!  ‘86. :lmao:

Maybe I am part EYE-talion. :dunno:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It doesn't mean without papers, that's a false etymology, it came from the word guappo, which was shortened to wop.

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Iroc = another gutless whore!💩

A buddy of mine had one that he got to run in the high 11's without spending a fortune.

I liked the classier lines and bought a leftover 87 Monte SS in 88. Yes, another gutless whore :lol:   I just opened the airflow a bit and added the chip for what I did and got it down to 14.9 at 90mph on stock tires.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

A buddy of mine had one that he got to run in the high 11's without spending a fortune.

I liked the classier lines and bought a leftover 87 Monte SS in 88. Yes, another gutless whore :lol:   I just opened the airflow a bit and added the chip for what I did and got it down to 14.9 at 90mph on stock tires.

Easy to get hp #s up if you take pollution control off

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Easy to get hp #s up if you take pollution control off

Correct. All I did was remove replace the stock air cleaner with a Moroso with a K&N filter, gutted the catalytic converter and removed a few other pieces of smog parts.