***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Doubles. :lol:

Lots do it here.

Your 5er already had a hitch on the back?  

Lots do it for sure. Not sure how legal it is. Not legal in many states. Definitely not in AK unless many conditions are met. 

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your 5er already had a hitch on the back?  

Lots do it for sure. Not sure how legal it is. Not legal in many states. Definitely not in AK unless many conditions are met. 

Yes. Factory.....its legal in sask...and every state i have to go through to get back home apparently....my trailer has the rear cam as well but its not compatible with my Ford. Ford makes you buy theirs if you want to use their monitor. 

31 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yes. Factory.....its legal in sask...and every state i have to go through to get back home apparently....my trailer has the rear cam as well but its not compatible with my Ford. Ford makes you buy theirs if you want to use their monitor. 

The rear cameras sure are nice. You can turn the volume up some and here every little thing going on back there. The cameras are a must when you can see your trailer or Toad in the rear view mirrors. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The rear cameras sure are nice. You can turn the volume up some and here every little thing going on back there. The cameras are a must when you can see your trailer or Toad in the rear view mirrors. 

I dont know if i wanna spend what Fords asking to get one.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

+$200?  Is it wireless?  

How about a dash display for all the cameras in your 5er?  How many cameras are there total. 

Mine is only prepped for rear.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Geez thats way to much. The integrated TPMS for the trailer would be nice. I have an EEZTire TPMS and I have over $500 in it with all 10 sensors. 

Nice....we shall see what dealer says...i have lots on the go. 

Just got back from meeting with @steve from amherst and his buddy in town. It's always nice to meet the guys that we post with online :bc:  I think they are going to have a cold ride today as the temp is now down to 0°F and not expected to get much higher.

Headed to NH in a bit for Nicole's doctors appointment and then on to  buddies to see how his new house is coming along.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Just got back from meeting with @steve from amherst and his buddy in town. It's always nice to meet the guys that we post with online :bc:  I think they are going to have a cold ride today as the temp is now down to 0°F and not expected to get much higher.

Headed to NH in a bit for Nicole's doctors appointment and then on to  buddies to see how his new house is coming along.

Im in @SSFB town right now... :pc:

Moose River Plains was beautiful this morning. A couple small mud spots on the trail to Indian Lake but overall conditions are pretty good out this way. It's real cold so we're crossing our fingers the Plains aren't too beat up on the ride back.

Also 1st through 4th lakes are safe, just have to be careful where 3rd lake narrows down.

A539A0A8-567F-4726-8C91-D04B4AB3FD46.jpeg

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trailer got some new bearing Buddies this morning, sleds are good to go, so maybe do some riding on the Tug Hill Monday or Tuesday if the trail holds up over the weekend..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Moose River Plains was beautiful this morning. A couple small mud spots on the trail to Indian Lake but overall conditions are pretty good out this way. It's real cold so we're crossing our fingers the Plains aren't too beat up on the ride back.

Also 1st through 4th lakes are safe, just have to be careful where 3rd lake narrows down.

A539A0A8-567F-4726-8C91-D04B4AB3FD46.jpeg

Is that an 850 or 600R ? 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Both of the 19's there have the 600r, pulls a lot harder than the old 600 and they're not even broken in yet.

I rode an 18 1/2 back in March.  I was very impressed with it.  Definitely didn't feel like a 600 at all. 

• Like 1