***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

trails open? or was there not much yesterday on the ground ? vast map is ugly

The club has some trails open, but they can't be good. We had about 6" of hard frozen snow on the ground before the new snow overnight.

Holy shit. Some friends in the Phoenix area woke up to 25f and 5” of snow. Thats colder than wasilla this morning. 

Havasu is gonna be sunny and in the mid to high 60’s by the weekend. We are headed down now. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy shit. Some friends in the Phoenix area woke up to 25f and 5” of snow. Thats colder than wasilla this morning. 

Havasu is gonna be sunny and in the mid to high 60’s by the weekend. We are headed down now. 

Yup...colder here then at home....wtf...we're headed to Tucson....gonna check out Barrett Jackson in Scotsdale likely....toyhauler should be sold today as well. :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Yup...colder here then at home....wtf...we're headed to Tucson....gonna check out Barrett Jackson in Scotsdale likely....toyhauler should be sold today as well. :)

Nice. Got rid of the toy hauler. 

You in Havasu now or further south. 

We are gonna spend a couple of nights in Vegas before heading down. Gonna pull out of Vegas Sunday. 

Im looking forward to some sunshine and warmth. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Nice. Got rid of the toy hauler. 

You in Havasu now or further south. 

We are gonna spend a couple of nights in Vegas before heading down. Gonna pull out of Vegas Sunday. 

Im looking forward to some sunshine and warmth. 

No..im boondocking near yuma.

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

Someone needs to take the fucking Christmas lights down from the top of the fucking page.  For fucks sakes you fucking IT rookies fucks! !  :bigfinger:

I guess @SSFB didn't get the memo to take them down on New Years Day :lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I remember 1 winter day  a few yrs back. Housten , Boston and anchorage all had the same temp.

@steve from amherst  I just got back from a shopping run to Derby. The fields in Morgan to Derby didn't look like they had much coverage at all. There was less snow the further west I went. I think there is a good base everywhere,  just need some groomable snow to get the trails in shape.

Edited by ckf
i'm a moron.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

@steve from amherst  I just got back from a shopping run to Derby. The fields in Morgan to Derby didn't look like they had much coverage at all. There was less snow the further west I went. I think there is a good base everywhere,  just need some groomable snow to get the trails in shape.

well thats jsut gay,  BobbyNJ is in the county today and thats looking good think thats my destination for the 13th-16th then i can see if i can sell them MLK weekend.  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well thats jsut gay,  BobbyNJ is in the county today and thats looking good think thats my destination for the 13th-16th then i can see if i can sell them MLK weekend.  

:bigfinger:    How are the trails in your neck of the woods :news:      

Seriously though, I think northern NH & VT should be in decent shape by the middle of next week as long as week keep getting a little snow here and there :thumb:

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

:bigfinger:    How are the trails in your neck of the woods :news:      

Seriously though, I think northern NH & VT should be in decent shape by the middle of next week as long as week keep getting a little snow here and there :thumb:

i'm sure they are tearing up the railbed to manch

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm sure they are tearing up the railbed to manch

When I looked at the OVSC cam earlier it looks like there is enough snow in Tamworth to ride, but the back gate to the C19 is still closed.

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Well that sucks. May have to take Gingers route and hit the county next week. Even if that's not 100% St Agatha will be.

7 hours ago, jammin said:

Someone needs to take the fucking Christmas lights down from the top of the fucking page.  For fucks sakes you fucking IT rookies fucks! !  :bigfinger:

GO TO PM!!!!!!!!11

Take the Fucking Christmas lights down from the top of the fucking page.  For fucks sakes you fucking IT rookies fucks! !  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Morning! 

35 / 29 and clear.  What a beautiful morning!  Coffee tastes extra GREAT today!  Have a kickin' day fellas!

:fluffy: :fluffy::fluffy::fluffy::fluffy::fluffy::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jammin said:

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Take the Fucking Christmas lights down from the top of the fucking page.  For fucks sakes you fucking IT rookies fucks! !  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Morning! 

35 / 29 and clear.  What a beautiful morning!  Coffee tastes extra GREAT today!  Have a kickin' day fellas!

:fluffy: :fluffy::fluffy::fluffy::fluffy::fluffy::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

You quit drinking and just like that you turn into Scrooge. :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Morning! 

If ya take em down replace em with a piniata or something. They are fun to smash

• Confused 1