***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is there riding in your area Jim?

Yessir...I can't really ride from the sled shed right now but The East Jordan Snowmobile Clubhouse is 14 miles south and I can drop there.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yessir...I can't really ride from the sled shed right now but The East Jordan Snowmobile Clubhouse is 14 miles south and I can drop there.

Nice!  How many sleds are you going to buy this year :snack:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Nice!  How many sleds are you going to buy this year :snack:

Thought I had my TNT sold but the guy bought something closer to home...still have a couple in mind though.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

25* and freezing rain, supposed to get up to 40* and rain.. Finally get ridable snow locally Sunday and getting fucked on Wednesday..I'm like this close to saying fuck this sport..

I feel your pain, after doing the trail work, repairing last years track issue on groomer, only to throw a wheel on the other side 8 hrs into a grooming run, I am done with trail work and grooming gonna try to enjoy what's left of this season on my sled, the young guys can deal with the bullshit with the trails and groomer

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I feel your pain, after doing the trail work, repairing last years track issue on groomer, only to throw a wheel on the other side 8 hrs into a grooming run, I am done with trail work and grooming gonna try to enjoy what's left of this season on my sled, the young guys can deal with the bullshit with the trails and groomer

We were good to ride everywhere, and 3 days later..42* and rain..Rode out to Cato Sunday morning after the snow, that was a good run..

Hopefully this will just make a good packed base and we get more snow!!

• Sad 1

Morning-

15 / 15 and cloudy.  Cold front is here for the next several days.  Have about 12" of snow now and i'm digging it.  Winter isnt about seeing dead grass and leaves.  YS and his bride went riding last night.  They did a 40-50 mile run in Walworth county and said it was a great time.  He was on his minty 91 indy and his gal took the firecat.  She liked it.   :bc: 

Good day gents  :bc: 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ckf said:

We've got plenty of snow on the ground, but it is going to make a skating rink out of the driveways and walkways. 

Yep, getting ice melt is on my to do list today. supposed to drop 40 degrees when rain is gone

Went out salting last night just to clear the remaining ice as the temps started to fall. There is nothing left of the 4 inches of snow we got yesterday morning.

Now they are calling for close to a foot of snow for Monday/Tuesday, Yesterday, that prediction was 2 inches. We haven't had a snowfall of that amount in years. Doubtful we will see it. but here's hoping.

Edit: I went and had a shower, come check the weather again and now it’s down to 8 inches total......lol

Edited by Blackstar

32 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

THe only thing to make it thru a nuclear war. cockroaches and polaris 500's

Those things really are the benchmark for longevity and reliability. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1