***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Morning-

24 / 15 and snowing.  Another 3-4 expected on top of the 3 thats already down.  Heavy packing snow which will be sweet for the trails.  Holyfuckerballs do the temps drop starting tomorrow.....    Yikes. 

Good day to all   :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

25* and freezing rain, supposed to get up to 40* and rain.. Finally get ridable snow locally Sunday and getting fucked on Wednesday..I'm like this close to saying fuck this sport..

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We ended up with another 7-8 inches here.  Nice!

Lance gave it to you twice? 

Under a winter weather warning here...nothing overnight but supposedly some today.....we shall see.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

24 / 15 and snowing.  Another 3-4 expected on top of the 3 thats already down.  Heavy packing snow which will be sweet for the trails.  Holyfuckerballs do the temps drop starting tomorrow.....    Yikes. 

Good day to all   :bc: 

This at home or the cabin?

We got another 5" last night here at home.   That gives us 12-14" in the past week or so.   Mostly light powdery snow but still really nice to have.   Past Sunday I had all my friends with kids out to ride the property and have Chili in the cabin.   Was a blast.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We got another 5" last night here at home.   That gives us 12-14" in the past week or so.   Mostly light powdery snow but still really nice to have.   Past Sunday I had all my friends with kids out to ride the property and have Chili in the cabin.   Was a blast.  

Is your cabin up in the land of cheese, cows and beer farts?

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is your cabin up in the land of cheese, cows and beer farts?

Actually the home cabin sits on the edge of a bluff 100' overlooking a beautiful river.  

IMG_20171126_141210_711_resized.jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Actually the home cabin sits on the edge of a bluff 100' overlooking a beautiful river.  

IMG_20171126_141210_711_resized.jpg

Oh it’s a cabin near your house...got it. Looks awesome!:thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh it’s a cabin near your house...got it. Looks awesome!:thumbsup:

The other cabin is in Cheeseland.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lance gave it to you twice? 

Under a winter weather warning here...nothing overnight but supposedly some today.....we shall see.

Spinner was right...he's a soft, beautiful man!  :lmao:

Bout 10 degrees here.  A break in the extreme cold in the next few day and a fresh coating is gonna bring a lot of "my best buddies" up this way to sweep the trails.  Gonna break out myself a few times before this weekend when wind chills are supposed to hit -50.  How do fibs survive in that?  MY BEST BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :lol: 

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Home.  Sounds about the same snow wise.   And last Sunday sounds like a hoot   :bc:

About an hour from being back in NJ, we have to help the plumber install a big ass soaking tub in a master bath tomorrow. 

This weekend is "free weekend" in Old Forge, out of staters don't need a permit, so we won't be heading back until next Thursday. We've already got reservations for an annual wild game dinner a local chef does. Elk carpaccio anyone?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

We call that a Brook or stream.

This is a river. Restigouche

20180704_171011.jpg

We?   You got a turd in your pocket or something?   Jesus we really need to debate what is a river in Canada vs the US?  :wall:

https://www.escapehere.com/destination/10-canadian-rivers-to-float-your-troubles-away/

8 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

20 degrees here with rain coming in tonight all the way up and into Canada

We got a much needed 6+ inches of snow overnight but it has rained since noon. >:( Nothing but a sloppy mess out there now and the plows still haven't come by yet. I assume that will happen tonight sometime right when everything is beginning to freeze cock stiff!