***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You and @steve from amherst Enjoy each other’s company. Sounds like you two are hitting it off?

We met in town this morning and sot the shit for about an hour. He couldn't get cell service in town last night and I had to go to NH today. Next time he is in town we'll try to plan better and have dinner and drinks :bc:  

BTW, whenever I have met a fellow FS, HCS or FB friend for the 1st time I always feel like I'm talking to a buddy that I've known for years. Let me know if you ever drag your Mexican ass to New England and I'll take you to Taco Bell :lol:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya...part of Boston. 

You got it, South Boston. The guy I know is called Meatball. I had him out a few nights in the groomer. The only stuff he would tell me about were the things that the statue of limitations were up :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

You got it, South Boston. The guy I know is called Meatball. I had him out a few nights in the groomer. The only stuff he would tell me about were the things that the statue of limitations were up :lol:

:lol:

I remember them using the southie reference from the movie GOOD WILL HUNTING.

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lol:

I remember them using the southie reference from the movie GOOD WILL HUNTING.

There was another Southie movie with Ben Affleck called The Town that was pretty good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

13972.gif.2fc3b2a14414d58f76c246613810b08d.gif

What's happening Jay? I was going to reply to your earlier post that you quoted me in today, but was in the car driving most of the day.

7 hours ago, ckf said:

What's happening Jay? I was going to reply to your earlier post that you quoted me in today, but was in the car driving most of the day.

Not a whole lot. SOS DD   Still trying to get use to being on day shift.  Been on afternoons and midnights for the majority of the past 20+ years.  It's been worth it tho. 

What about you ?

• Like 1

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not a whole lot. SOS DD   Still trying to get use to being on day shift.  Been on afternoons and midnights for the majority of the past 20+ years.  It's been worth it tho. 

What about you ?

Nice! Glad to hear that the shift change has worked out.

Not much new here either. I've been changing my camera gear back to Canon after trying most of the different camera brands over the past 5 years. The grass isn't always greener on the other side :lol:   That's got me excited about photography again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, ckf said:

There was another Southie movie with Ben Affleck called The Town that was pretty good.

Actually that was Charlestown. At one time there were more Irish crews doing armorded  car robberies from Charlestown then the rest of the country combined.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, ckf said:

Just got back from meeting with @steve from amherst and his buddy in town. It's always nice to meet the guys that we post with online :bc:  I think they are going to have a cold ride today as the temp is now down to 0°F and not expected to get much higher.

Headed to NH in a bit for Nicole's doctors appointment and then on to  buddies to see how his new house is coming along.

It was a cold ride. When with first hit the farm fields my eyes were cold. But had a great ride . On the way out everything had been groomed the night before. On the way in everything had been groomed within a couple hrs of us hitting it.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Actually that was Charlestown. At one time there were more Irish crews doing armorded  car robberies from Charlestown then the rest of the country combined.

Whenever there was an armored car robbery in New England, it was the crew from Charlestown. Didn't they catch the guys that hit the truck in southern NH several years ago?

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It was a cold ride. When with first hit the farm fields my eyes were cold. But had a great ride . On the way out everything had been groomed the night before. On the way in everything had been groomed within a couple hrs of us hitting it.

Nice! What area did you guys hit? 

I stopped to take a lpiss at the Willey House in Crawford Notch last night on my way home. I parked the car to block the wind that was funneling down the notch. L thought I was good until a gust of wind almost knocked me over. It was fucking cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!