***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Wildboer said:

Yeah :bc:

Nice man, enjoy. Trails should be good for you.. I havent even gotten sled out of trailer yet.. No snow here until today we got 4"..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Nice man, enjoy. Trails should be good for you.. I havent even gotten sled out of trailer yet.. No snow here until today we got 4"..

Conditions seemed pretty good riding the sled home from the dealer just now, should be a good weekend.

1829B324-ABB8-430D-B5C5-5119571F3150.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Conditions seemed pretty good riding the sled home from the dealer just now, should be a good weekend.

Nice looking ride. Stay safe! I hear Tug is a zoo on the weekends.

15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Is that the one that had at Smith?? Frigging nice!!

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nice looking ride. Stay safe! I hear Tug is a zoo on the weekends.

We definitely avoid Tug on the weekends, by Saturday afternoon it's usually one big whoops section.

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Is that the one that had at Smith?? Frigging nice!!

Yep, someone's loss turned into my gain!

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

he's going to Old Forge, world of difference from "the hill"

We don't stay in Old Forge, we'll head over to Tug Hill if we're riding weekdays but we're thinking Indian Lake or Harrisville tomorrow.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We definitely avoid Tug on the weekends, by Saturday afternoon it's usually one big whoops section.

Yep, someone's loss turned into my gain!

We don't stay in Old Forge, we'll head over to Tug Hill if we're riding weekdays but we're thinking Indian Lake or Harrisville tomorrow.

Yup! That was a damn good deal on that,..I frigging was eyeing it up and I am not a doo guy at all..

Be safe this weekend,..all them fucking idiot tourists from Jersey will be up there..

Oh, wait..Errm, sorry

:owned:

:lol::bc:

Be safe though, going to be a lot of people in a small area

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Yup! That was a damn good deal on that,..I frigging was eyeing it up and I am not a doo guy at all..

Be safe this weekend,..all them fucking idiot tourists from Jersey will be up there..

Oh, wait..Errm, sorry

:owned:

:lol::bc:

Be safe though, going to be a lot of people in a small area

I may be from Jersey but this place is home to me too... Plus I'll be taking it easy the first few rides this season considering I ended last winter with a rollover at speed like some idiot from Jersey :lol: 

• Haha 2

TGIF!! 13* here, some snow in the air, we got about 4-5" yesterday, but the Tug Hill got 16" as of last night,..Sled is coming to work with me today to get tuned up and registered for possibly riding Monday or Tuesday

• Like 1

Greetings and Good Morning!

23 / 16 and overcast.  Wife has a Mamo this AM and shes all worked up.  She gets this way every time cuz she had a couple scares in the past.  6:30 APT and will have results by 10 or so.  I told her that her girls are all good  :bc: 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, jammin said:

Greetings and Good Morning!

23 / 16 and overcast.  Wife has a Mamo this AM and shes all worked up.  She gets this way every time cuz she had a couple scares in the past.  6:30 APT and will have results by 10 or so.  I told her that her girls are all good  :bc: 

Hopefully all will be good. :bc:

Early detection is the key. Wish my mom's first mamo and ultra sounds back in August and September of '17 would have been more accurate. Would have saved her a lot of time and pain. Still got it taken care of early both times tho 

• Sad 2

46 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Hopefully all will be good. :bc:

Early detection is the key. Wish my mom's first mamo and ultra sounds back in August and September of '17 would have been more accurate. Would have saved her a lot of time and pain. Still got it taken care of early both times tho 

They have been doing both with my wife as well for the past 10+ years.  Ive gone to a few of them and they seem to pick up better than just pushing against a screen.    Sounds like ur mom is all clear which is awesome.   :bc: 

11 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I may be from Jersey but this place is home to me too... Plus I'll be taking it easy the first few rides this season considering I ended last winter with a rollover at speed like some idiot from The Jersey Shore :lol: 

Fixed.:lol:

27 minutes ago, jammin said:

They have been doing both with my wife as well for the past 10+ years.  Ive gone to a few of them and they seem to pick up better than just pushing against a screen.    Sounds like ur mom is all clear which is awesome.   :bc: 

Cheers to good results on annual exams. These exams take a mental toll on the ladies. 

Good luck bud. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, jammin said:

They have been doing both with my wife as well for the past 10+ years.  Ive gone to a few of them and they seem to pick up better than just pushing against a screen.    Sounds like ur mom is all clear which is awesome.   :bc: 

She had a lump removed from her L breast back in January of '18. Lymph nodes were clear , so no chemo, no radiation. Unfortunately, when she went back for a recheck end of August/early September, they found another lump in the same breast, and one on her R side as well. The one on the right side was bigger than both spots were on the left. But they couldn't see it on the mammogram, or ultrasound the year prior. They saw something very small, but it kept moving when they tried to get a look at it from a different angle.  She had a double mastectomy on September 28th. Lymph nodes were clear this time too so no radiation or chemo again.  Her blood work came back clear in December also.  She has to go every 3 months for a while. 

So yes she is all clear, but unfortunately it took another surgery, and a much bigger one this time to get her clear.   She told the Dr. The 2nd time when she was getting the results from the biopsy that before she said anything, that if it's back, (which my mom said she knew it was) that she wanted them both gone. Said she wasn't going to keep doing this every 8 months. She said she wanted them gone ASAP.  She got her biopsy results 8 days prior to surgery. 

Hopefully your better half has good news today :bc: 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 2

Its 49 now. Only gonna hit the mid 60’s today. We’re headed down to Parker AZ today for the Best in the Desert UTV races. The Blue Water Resort UTV Winter Nationals. 

Short course race today and the 250 mile race tomorrow.  Two friends from Wasilla are racing this weekend. Should be a fun event. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Looks like a good ride Dave. How far is that from Yuma?

At the farthest we were probably 50 miles. Was the last ride in this area probably...gotta find myself a little utility trailer today...so i can bring the ranger down the road to Tucson.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

At the farthest we were probably 50 miles. Was the last ride in this area probably...gotta find myself a little utility trailer today...so i can bring the ranger down the road to Tucson.

Pulling doubles or do you have 2 trucks down here.