***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Just now, steve from amherst said:

How much since yesterday, any word on the trails?

Looks like a couple more since yesterday. BSC, Norton and Canaan have all been grooming regularly. I haven't seen many posts on FB from Derby or Orleans recently. I would think they will be in good shape soon. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Looks like a couple more since yesterday. BSC, Norton and Canaan have all been grooming regularly. I haven't seen many posts on FB from Derby or Orleans recently. I would think they will be in good shape soon. 

cool, thanks

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

6 degrees but windchill brings it to -15.  I just had a brisk breeze fly up my robe into my panties!!!!!  It gave me wood.

The cold is due here Friday with highs in the single digits. 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The cold is due here Friday with highs in the single digits. 

Temps are mild here so far.  A decent bit of snow too.  Every hilljack from three states is heading north to the MN arrowhead for sledding.  We need a border wall!!!!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Gonna be 70 and bright sunshine today. We are gonna go do some exploring in the new toy I picked up yesterday.   Just trying to do my part and help the economy trickle along. 

E1FACCB2-6E62-4A41-8B04-93911D59F219.jpeg

2E22B9EA-C41E-4063-A56A-6035FFE3157D.jpeg

7E15BAA1-9BD2-4D87-8421-93ABA11BA1E3.jpeg

BD18E129-1119-4C3C-80F5-5614BA701300.jpeg

C57610FC-A41F-4B23-8606-E529D7DF9A7F.jpeg

Wow nice can am!!!

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Wow those are pretty cheap. Looks good Tom.

:bc:

Yes very cheap.  Do can't expect a guy like me living paycheck to paycheck to buy an expensive boat?  Besides, banks don't give loans to the homeless and unemployed.  

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes very cheap.  Do can't expect a guy like me living paycheck to paycheck to buy an expensive boat?  Besides, banks don't give loans to the homeless and unemployed.  

:lol:

At first glance I thought it was a sea doo. Hence the can am comment. :)

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lol:

At first glance I thought it was a sea doo. Hence the can am comment. :)

Haha.  Its a Sea Ray, with a 90HP Mercury Sport Jet.  It's just a little thing.  Low 30's for top speed.  Which is plenty fast enough for sure.   I found one very similar with the 150 Merc Sport Jet but someone else had put money down on it.  We will play with it for a few months then likely sell it in the spring.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Haha.  Its a Sea Ray, with a 90HP Mercury Sport Jet.  It's just a little thing.  Low 30's for top speed.  Which is plenty fast enough for sure.   I found one very similar with the 150 Merc Sport Jet but someone else had put money down on it.  We will play with it for a few months then likely sell it in the spring.  

Ya i saw that when i zoomed in and looked it up...looks minty.

👍

31 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Who owns the other half?

Nice BTW.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who owns the other half?

Nice BTW.

I paid $2500 for it.  That's what he was asking and I knew it was worth that but not much more.  I gave asking price with the expectation that he throw in everything.  Anchor, Tools, Life Jackets, spare oil, spare parts, service manual, everything he had for the boat.  It has a super nice matching trailer.  The trailer has 3 brand new tires/wheels and all new waterproof lighting.  The trailer is as clean as the boat, virtually spotless.  Also has a brand new cover.  

We will be moving on from Havasu in April so I will either need to find a spot to store it here or just sell it and get another one in the fall when we come back.  We'll play with it for a while and decide when the time comes.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I paid $2500 for it.  That's what he was asking and I knew it was worth that but not much more.  I gave asking price with the expectation that he throw in everything.  Anchor, Tools, Life Jackets, spare oil, spare parts, service manual, everything he had for the boat.  It has a super nice matching trailer.  The trailer has 3 brand new tires/wheels and all new waterproof lighting.  The trailer is as clean as the boat, virtually spotless.  Also has a brand new cover.  

We will be moving on from Havasu in April so I will either need to find a spot to store it here or just sell it and get another one in the fall when we come back.  We'll play with it for a while and decide when the time comes.  

So youre sticking around there i take it...were heading east on the 12th...barret Jackson opens next week. Gonna go check out tombstone too....and whatever else the wife wants to do.

35 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So youre sticking around there i take it...were heading east on the 12th...barret Jackson opens next week. Gonna go check out tombstone too....and whatever else the wife wants to do.

Scottsdale will be fun.  BJ is bad ass.  Where are you staying in Phoenix?  We typically stay at the Pueblo ElMirage RV resort.  Its very nice.  Four pools, 18 hole golf course, big outdoor fireplace by the hot tub, big sites (40'x60'), lots of Canadians, etc.  

https://www.robertsresorts.com/resorts-locations/arizona/pueblo-el-mirage/stay-with-us