***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Finally starting to see a little snow show up around here.  This is a riding area a little north of the Valley up by Denali.  

Over night. And that is dense snow.  It was a mixture of rain and snow all night long.  

47579223_2108495409197005_51542402587867

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Finally starting to see a little snow show up around here.  This is a riding area a little north of the Valley up by Denali.  

Over night. And that is dense snow.  It was a mixture of rain and snow all night long.  

47579223_2108495409197005_51542402587867

That's like waist deep for you.

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Facebook User 370 miles on mine. Motor went. Seized solid. I am guessing rod bearing then got sucked up by piston and I lost pto cylinder and aluminium on plugs. My dads pto bearing went at 200 miles

Where,s the apology. LOL

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Where,s the apology. LOL

The kid changes the story daily. Now it's just a scuffed cylinder wall and piston. And his dads was a clogged oil line or some shit. Fucking idiots can't break in a sled or hit the flipper when the motor is 70f is their own fault. I suspect it could be bad gas as well. 

Edited by Reevester

2 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning- 28 / 19 and cloudy.  No snow in the forecast for almost 2 weeks.  FML.   And FU @f7ben @xtralettucetomatoe580 @SSFB @s pump @Sal Rosenberg @DriftBusta @Angry ginger

@ckf     :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Bahahahahah another dry warm winter inbound!!!!! Excellent! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning- 28 / 19 and cloudy.  No snow in the forecast for almost 2 weeks.  FML.   And FU @f7ben @xtralettucetomatoe580 @SSFB @s pump @Sal Rosenberg @DriftBusta @Angry ginger

@ckf     :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

man i'm feeling the ginger hate this morning.   guess i need to call for a therapy appointment

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

man i'm feeling the ginger hate this morning.   guess i need to call for a therapy appointment

Do you really have red hair?

Kill 'yerself. 

17 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Facebook User 370 miles on mine. Motor went. Seized solid. I am guessing rod bearing then got sucked up by piston and I lost pto cylinder and aluminium on plugs. My dads pto bearing went at 200 miles

Hope Poolaris guys don,t start a panic stampede. That guy is probably talking about the doo 850.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I had mine on Monday.  Felt great yesterday and so far today as well!  Get ur soulless ass over there STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 12/3/2018 at 6:21 AM, Frostynuts said:

Mine has been rock solid, the same as my 3 Apexes before it were. Love the feeling of being able to run it on rivers and railway beds for 10 miles or so, in any temp.

I never had that feeling with carbed 2 strokes. Always worried about hearing that dreadful POP. 

Very smart. You are probably to fat to walk out.

• Haha 1

Latest 850 Polaris update not looking good. 2 more blew cranks . Holy fukk, what junk !

His exact words " 2 850 Polaris Patriots shit the crankcases out here this past weekend, both low mileage units.

Facts, not rumor !

Edited by Frostynuts

45 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Latest 850 Polaris update not looking good. 2 more blew cranks . Holy fukk, what junk !

His exact words " 2 850 Polaris Patriots shit the crankcases out here this past weekend, both low mileage units.

Facts, not rumor !

Who's words would this be? 

Post up a link nonuts. 

No need to get your panties in a bunch.  It was posted by a mountain sledder from Kelowna, B.C. 

Facts are facts. Tough to swallow sometimes. At least they aren,t catching fire, like all the other Poolaris products. LOL

Edited by Frostynuts

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Get your machine yet?  

Had to delay my pickup til next weekend, hope slippery doesn't mind. 

Probably adding more locktite to the crank, to keep it in place a little longer.

Actually, it really pisses me off, when any brand hypes the shit out of their products, and market how reliable this one is going to be, only to start having failures right off the bat. Sled manufactures, of all brands, seem to have the least reliable products, of all the other toys out there.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Get your machine yet?  

Had to delay my pickup til next weekend, hope slippery doesn't mind. 

Yep heading out this weekend. 

8 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Probably adding more locktite to the crank, to keep it in place a little longer.

Actually, it really pisses me off, when any brand hypes the shit out of their products, and market how reliable this one is going to be, only to start having failures right off the bat. Sled manufactures, of all brands, seem to have the least reliable products, of all the other toys out there.

Your such a fucking little troll. You supposedly ride a cat and your calling other brands shit. Post up a link or shut your fucking cock washer. 

12 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Do I seem worried to you?