***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Sounds great Dave.  I noted that in my journal. 

you should also note that normal people dont lay directly in the sun when its nearly 90* out. they typically find shade or stay inside like i do so stop acting like im the weird one. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

you should also note that normal people dont lay directly in the sun when its nearly 90* out. they typically find shade or stay inside like i do so stop acting like im the weird one. 

Fucking vampire :news:

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

10 miles into a 100 mile one way broken pipe service call. I may be sleeping in Wi . Get paid port hole to port hole bitches.:happy:

IMG_3194.JPG

Healthy looking dash you got there. Looks like my truck.....lol

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I’ve never liked temps in the 90’s but I always spent a lot of time at the beach and not wearing sunscreen...now that i’m 50 and dealing with this Roseca bullshit  on my face not to mention my moms history of skin cancer I am super vigilant about the sun...sucks but it is what it is.

28 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

nope, normal people. i get some people have poor circulation and it feels good to them, but the majority of the population doesnt like it. 

Actually the body needs sunlight.

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Have you ever heard of SAD?(Seasonal Affective Disorder) You show many signs of having this....

actually thats jammin when its not 80+ and sunny. when have i ever obsessed over the weather like that? 

3 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

actually thats jammin when its not 80+ and sunny. when have i ever obsessed over the weather like that? 

I dont keep a spreadsheet on you bud...but I sure everyone agrees you dont get enough sun. :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jammin said:

Lmao....   let's all stay Inside for the day... it's warm and.the sun is out.  Lol lol. 

:lol:

54 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I’ve never liked temps in the 90’s but I always spent a lot of time at the beach and not wearing sunscreen...now that i’m 50 and dealing with this Roseca bullshit  on my face not to mention my moms history of skin cancer I am super vigilant about the sun...sucks but it is what it is.

Both my parents have had to have some cancer cells removed.  Even tho I hate the feel of it, I put on a ton of sun screen and wear a hat 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

Sold out vacation / beach resorts do say..... yes, gavie, you are the weird one. 

• Like 1

Going to 93 today. When the phone rings today,it will be double time bitches. Got home at 1am. Holy fucking bug splatter, couldn't see out of the windshield. All of this global warming is bringing the bugs back in droves.

• Like 2

50 again this morning.  I got a bunch of chores done yesterday.  Another full day at it and I will be ready for anything winter throws at us.  

We leave this Thursday for 6 weeks.  Be back home the first week in November.  I need to have everything dialed in for winter before we leave.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

50 again this morning.  I got a bunch of chores done yesterday.  Another full day at it and I will be ready for anything winter throws at us.  

We leave this Thursday for 6 weeks.  Be back home the first week in November.  I need to have everything dialed in for winter before we leave.  

Where ya headed?

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Where ya headed?

Europe.  Fly in to Budapest.  Take a 14 day river cruise down the Danube and Rhine rivers.  End up in Amsterdam.  Taking the Viking Grand European cruise.  After a few days in Amsterdam we will take a night train to Zurich.  A few days in Zurich then train to Rome.  A few days in Rome then an 8 day wine country Italy tour through Tuscany, Florence, Venice, Milan, etc.  

We get back home around Nov 5th.  

• Like 2