Oh Dear Lord!

Anler

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've met ben a couple times now and he was pretty mellow. But I have never seen him with a shit face so I can't comment on the Mr. Hyde factor. :lol: but he is tall and in pretty good shape. I'm betting he can throw some stingers if he wanted to. 

I FUCKING KNEW YOU WERE STARING AT MY ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111 :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've met ben a couple times now and he was pretty mellow. But I have never seen him with a shit face so I can't comment on the Mr. Hyde factor. :lol: but he is tall and in pretty good shape. I'm betting he can throw some stingers if he wanted to. 

Wow did you suck him off both times you met him or just once?  

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I wanted to tie one on with him the time I met him but he didnt want to call in for work....he did buy me supper and a few beers though.. :lol:

5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I wanted to tie one on with him the time I met him but he didnt want to call in for work....he did buy me supper and a few beers though.. :lol:

I apologize for that......I normally am all in for calling off work and getting loaded 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

dude....if you want in all you gotta do is quit being such a faggot 

He musta seen that pic of your ass I posted on dudecicle.com. now he wants you all to himself...