Bad News, I lost another drone :(

ckf

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You all know what is coming next, que The contributing membership renewals.:popcornchair:

LOL, there were only two in August that I meant to do, but never got around to. There maybe a few in September, but not many.  Most of the renewals were in June and July.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Boo!

Get the scuba gear!

Neal

The only thing that would be good wood be the SD card if it went in the drink.

2 minutes ago, Sael said:

An air nailer projectile from a Balsams construction worker not happy to see you??:dunno:

:lol:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

LOL, there were only two in August that I meant to do, but never got around to. There maybe a few in September, but not many.  Most of the renewals were in June and July.

how do you know when you are up ? is there a place to look or only a message from you guys?

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and there you have it . the mistake is talking about it . the shit hits the fan shortly there after every time

We just found out about it recently.

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

how do you know when you are up ? is there a place to look or only a message from you guys?

I check my PayPal statement from the previous year. It shows whoever paid in that month. There were around twenty that I sent invoices out over the summer that didn't renew. At some point I need to go through the unpaid invoices and change them back to regular members.

Just now, ckf said:

We just found out about it recently.

I check my PayPal statement from the previous year. It shows whoever paid in that month. There were around twenty that I sent invoices out over the summer that didn't renew. At some point I need to go through the unpaid invoices and change them back to regular members.

or resend . many messages slip by me especially when I log on on my phone  I am sure many others are the same way

Just now, Ez ryder said:

or resend . many messages slip by me especially when I log on on my phone  I am sure many others are the same way

Good idea. I'll try re-sending them when I get a chance to go through them. I've been busy trying to get as many foliage photos as I can before the season is over.

Just now, ckf said:

Good idea. I'll try re-sending them when I get a chance to go through them. I've been busy trying to get as many foliage photos as I can before the season is over.

well you should have time now waiting for that new drone to arrive lol sorry could not help my self . the salt in the open wound only burns for a little bit  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well you should have time now waiting for that new drone to arrive lol sorry could not help my self . the salt in the open wound only burns for a little bit  

Shit happens. What ya gonna do?  :dunno: 

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I thought the DJI returned to point of lift off if it lost signal?

It's supposed to. I think it may have dropped out of the sky after the battery failed. Here's the video feed that was cached on my tablet.