Just Trying to Help out

XCR1250

42 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

21462975_10212949172059465_814870365272298203_n.jpg

red cross is shit .

I do not donate to any charity that helps people .

all my charity money goes to animal shelters most of them I have also worked at and some my wife drives cross country from time to time for . my bud has had his family jet running to TX and back to MN full of crates this weekend for 1 I give the most time to

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

red cross is shit .

all my charity money goes to animal shelters most of them I have also worked at and some my wife drives cross country from time to time for . my bud has had his family jet running to TX and back to MN full of crates this weekend for 1 I give the most time to

Brilliant...piss money away on shelter animals when people are going hungry. Fucking idiot

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Brilliant...piss money away on shelter animals when people are going hungry. Fucking idiot

fuck off shit for brains .oh the poor people are starving yeah right blow me  

Edited by Ez ryder

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

red cross is shit .

Yep.  Animals and children.  That's all.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh, get a band aid for your bleeding heart.  ....then pretend you actually need it.  Boo hoo.

:slapping:

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

A Help Wanted sign on the door of the shoe store could have avoided all of this

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't even do the children . if I have not been to the place looked it over and or worked there I wont give shit .

I give to St. Jude's and Shriners.  That's it.  All the rest and my time go to local shelters and some out of state orga for animals.  I just dropped off 120 lbs of dog chow and 50 pounds of cat chow to our local no-kill shelter.  They do good work.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

want to get real pissed off ? I have 80 acres 50 min north of Minneapolis willed to a shelter and may be giving it early so they can build a new larger shelter .   

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I give to St. Jude's and Shriners.  That's it.  All the rest and my time go to local shelters and some out of state orga for animals.  I just dropped off 120 lbs of dog chow and 50 pounds of cat chow to our local no-kill shelter.  They do good work.

St.Judes monthly for me plus the local animal shelters now and then.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

want to get real pissed off ? I have 80 acres 50 min north of Minneapolis willed to a shelter and may be giving it early so they can build a new larger shelter .   

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

St.Judes monthly for me plus the local animal shelters now and then.

Ben is now losing it....for some inane reason he thinks he's now a stuard for the poor and starving in America.

Well, I guess once he dropped that fiver in the firemans boot at that stop light once last year......he's become a beacon of hope for the hungry.

Hey Ben, :bigfinger:

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

well I give a shit load of time to the sled club but that is not really charity unless you conceder donating time and energy and $ so middle age white men making 6 figures can have a smooth branch free  place to ride there toys 3 or 4 times a yr doing gods work then I am gold lol  

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

All I'm saying is poor people with little means and little brains stealing shoes should rank way down on the outrage meter. ....but since theyre black and we can all get wound into a racist frenzy over them its somehow news. You dont see right wing nutjobs getting wound up about smart white people looting on a grand scale but they sure have a lot of outrage for shoe stealing.

It makes the small feel big.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Those videos are designed to incite white people. Videos of them stealing everything that isn't nailed down when nobody can stop them. It enrages white people. I think it's funny that the idiots have the opportunity to steal some good shit like cash or expensive equipment or jewelry and they are stealing shoes and tv's and shit. Cracks me up!

Some buds of mine did response work for Katrina. One guy I know made $30k in cash just from cracking open vending machines. He is white and there were no cameras. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmmm....I disagree on the "inciting" part.  If stupid white trash were doing it, they'd be filmed also.  And again...CNN video so...?????  If they had whitey stealing ANYTHING...or even looking guilty..it'd be all over the airwaves with whatever story they decided was appropriate.

I was at Katrina too.  It was one of the worst mistakes I made in my life to go and try to "help".  It only confirmed what I was trying to deny about a lot of humans.  

Tell us about Katrina.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Unwanted animals should be put down. Not have money pissed away on them. Unless of course youre a low iq fucking idiot like ezra or britney spears.....or fucking sara McLaughlin lolz

wow you really are a fucking waste of air and time . oh yes much better to dump it in to people who can help them self but find it much more convenient to suck off the system for generations . go fuck your self  you are a true dumb fuck and waste of time  .my guess you have given less than 10 hrs of your life and less than 1/10000th of your income to anyone buy your own self righteous ass . unless you count giving your worthless opinion to people who could give 2 shits about it  with out backing it with any real or monetary action then you are a fucking  rock star    

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Unwanted animals should be put down. Not have money pissed away on them. Unless of course youre a low iq fucking idiot like ezra or britney spears.....or fucking sara McLaughlin lolz

also dumb fuck we rehome over 85% and the rest are to sick or go to a foster hospice or were raised by shit heads and can not be retrained and need to be put down . why don't you walk through a local pound this week and hang out with some animals then go with them when getting there shots . you are a fucking tool 

• Platinum Contributing Member

It makes the small feel big 'eh Vince....first of all it didn't look like these guys were all that poor considering they were loading the shoes into a bunch of late model vehicles but that aside do you regularly allow people to walk onto your job sites and steal tools, copper, etc.....without consequence?

• Like 1