Ex- Ohio cop pleads guilty to sexually abusing women with a sex toy during a Illegal traffic stop

hwytohell

Machznotty is worth 10 million dollars but he cant afford to pay off his 5k wager :lol: yah ....I believe that

Fucking piece of shit aint worth $1000 liquid ....probably gets disability and has to register when he moves into a new neighborhood 

6 hours ago, bussman said:

Good friend of mine is a school liaison cop and works with kids. Great guy, we need more like him, with one exception. 

An officer in his department was a mutual friend. Dude was beating his wife and I asked why he didn't turn him in. It took a year or so for this guy to get let go and it pissed me off that who I considered a good cop would protect the blue code even though his coworker was literally a wife beating criminal. There will always be bad cops, but protecting them is bullshit. 

LMAO!!! Faggots I worked with would rat another cop out so fuckin' fast, his head would spin. If you were an HONEST  cop  you would get ratted-out for anything. The blue line exists only among dirty cops. It's the dirty cops who protect each other. 

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

LMAO!!! Faggots I worked with would rat another cop out so fuckin' fast, his head would spin. If you were an HONEST  cop  you would get ratted-out for anything. The blue line exists only among dirty cops. It's the dirty cops who protect each other. 

So if the honest cop is honest....why would he be ratted out on?

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

So if the honest cop is honest....why would he be ratted out on?

For ANY minor thing, even innocently done. Anyrthing they could throw against anyone who doesn't play by their rules. There are cliques in many departments. Anyone out of that group will get ratted on...for anything, real or not. 

On 9/15/2017 at 2:05 PM, 1jkw said:

The only real balls  and cock are the ones you have in your mouth and ass you poor broke tranny.

How about when my balls were in your mouth? 

18 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

So if the honest cop was honest wouldnt he rat out the dirty ones? I mean we never ever ever ever see that happen......so I guess what you are saying is there are no honest cops.....

• Like 1

On 9/15/2017 at 2:00 PM, 800 Dragon said:

Yes mzn is gay we know that he wants pics cuz he has nothing in real life lives in a trailer trolling truck stops in his gimp mask lmfao !!

I make more in Fidelity in one week, than you make all year. OH wait, how much do you make sucking dick in the rest areas?  My bad, my bad!!!

5 hours ago, stealth bomber said:

Mach z-not is busy driving around Ohio erratically, hoping the cop will pull him over and use the big black dildo on his asshole.   

Like he used it on you, faggot?  :owned:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well where is my money

I PROVED my case, you weatherbeaten alky!!! STFU!! You WELCHING BITCH!!! I had demo pics, measurements, calculations, and THREE fucking e-mails from manufacturers, you brain-adled,  Hyper-active, ADHD, Aspoergers, hermaphroditic, fucking WEIRDO!!!! NOW STFU!!! 

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I PROVED my case, you weatherbeaten alky!!! STFU!! You WELCHING BITCH!!! I had demo pics, measurements, calculations, and THREE fucking e-mails from manufacturers, you brain-adled,  Hyper-active, ADHD, Aspoergers, hermaphroditic, fucking WEIRDO!!!! NOW STFU!!! 

You proved nothing more than you are a complete fucking idiot with no understanding of even the simplest of concepts. You also proved that you are a welcher.

Highmark posted a response from an engineering firm and from Polaris engineers stating that there is zero impact of drive ratio by lug height. Not a single person here agrees with you. You welched on the bet and you are a fucking broke ass truck stop twinko faggot without a pot to piss in .

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You proved nothing more than you are a complete fucking idiot with no understanding of even the simplest of concepts. You also proved that you are a welcher.

Highmark posted a response from an engineering firm and from Polaris engineers stating that there is zero impact of drive ration by lug height. Not a single person here agrees with you. You welched on the bet and you are a fucking broke ass truck stop twinko faggot without a pot to piss in .

Did he tell them on a hypothetica,l flat, hard plane? I'll bet you TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS, you fucking rest area masturbator, that the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is altered, you transvestite aids-infested homo-sapien. 

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Highmark posted a response from an engineering firm and from Polaris engineers stating that there is zero impact of drive ration by lug height. Not a single person here agrees with you. You welched on the bet and you are a fucking broke ass truck stop twinko faggot without a pot to piss in .

Not a single person here agrees with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How many spelling bees did people here win? What is their TOTAL NET WORTH? Let me know, then we can talk about all these people that don't agree with me. 

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol:

I only have about $75k in mine, probably does better than yours. :news:

Neal

Actually, the stock prices did not do well for years. I was really only making money on the fucking DIVIDENDS. I am in DIVIDEND RE-INVESTMENT. I never get a dividend check, it goes back to buying more stock. I would estimate I've only made about 5% for the last number of years. The market traditionally has been good for about 10% per year on average. 

Just now, polaris550 said:

Actually, the stock prices did not do well for years. I was really only making money on the fucking DIVIDENDS. I am in DIVIDEND RE-INVESTMENT. I never get a dividend check, it goes back to buying more stock. I would estimate I've only made about 5% for the last number of years. The market traditionally has been good for about 10% per year on average. 

WTF, I'm at like 14% unmanaged.  Better get in for a tune up.

Neal